c***s on the road

14 hours ago, RH33 said:

I'd like to self refer to this thread.

I went on the straight in green not the right turn green at Renfrew town centre this morning.

I'm an estate driver. With a full c**t of hair.

Happen often at this junction. 

Last week a lorry went straight across to Glebe St instead of turning right. 

Plenty of horns were blown with the driver looking unaware he was to blame. 

Taxi driver in Glasgow last night, rolls right through a green man/red light at the corner of George Sq/Queen St.
Nearly took out me and the wee man (trying to carry him over the puddles) - put my hand out by instinct and tapped his taxi

Next thing he's stopped half way round the corner and screaming at me like I'm the dick. Proper purple faced wee roaster he was.

Police car pulled out in front of me on the Aberdeen bypass at the roundabout. He was from Altens,  I was Dyce to Dundee. If I had a bit more about me I'd have rattled right through the side of him. I tooted, gave it Angel of the North and he just put his window down and said "On your way".

I hope to see you again someday. Tit.

13 minutes ago, Peil said:

Taxi driver in Glasgow last night, rolls right through a green man/red light at the corner of George Sq/Queen St.
Nearly took out me and the wee man (trying to carry him over the puddles) - put my hand out by instinct and tapped his taxi

Next thing he's stopped half way round the corner and screaming at me like I'm the dick. Proper purple faced wee roaster he was.

Are you not aware that taxi drivers don’t need to abide by the highway laws. The 4th emergency service!

Stupid cnuts helping stupid cnuts. 😂 

IMG_5726.thumb.jpeg.3a8f009801e8bbd2bf157f5b5c0bb916.jpeg

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/dec/23/jail-for-police-camera-operators-who-deleted-staffordshire-speeding-offence-data

Imagine taking the risk of losing your job for something like this?

Perhaps @Inanimate Carbon Rod will know. Do they lose their police pension as a result of this offence?

41 minutes ago, Molotov said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/dec/23/jail-for-police-camera-operators-who-deleted-staffordshire-speeding-offence-data

Perhaps @Inanimate Carbon Rod will know. Do they lose their police pension as a result of this offence?

Dont think they were police officers, not sure of the rules round civillians.

1 hour ago, Molotov said:

Hill Cheat Blues

39 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Dont think they were police officers, not sure of the rules round civillians.

Some of the “rules” apply to everybody - e.g. perverting the course of justice, and conspiracy.

Some apply both to police and civvies working for them - misconduct in public office.

Just now, Stag Nation said:

Some of the “rules” apply to everybody - e.g. perverting the course of justice, and conspiracy.

Some apply both to police and civvies working for them - misconduct in public office.

Yes, thank you for explaining that…

Conversely what i was actually talking about was rules around pension forfeiture. 

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Empty It said:

Is there a worse collective group of drivers than parents on the school run? 

Yes - parents who have done the school run twice during the day, then try to drive on a main route in the dark in the evening (M8, Edi bypass) and crash into other people, causing massive traffic jams.

7 hours ago, Empty It said:

Is there a worse collective group of drivers than parents on the school run? 

Maybe only rivaled by c***s in supermarket car parks.

Aye, those driving massive 4 x 4 motors in town - wankers.