The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

3 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

Besides one club that apparently "abstained". For that read "one man" (a c**t) who went against the fans' wishes and tried to skew a clear "get tae f**k" from his own clubs' supporters into his own personal "haud oan".

An arsehole. Those red cards that were shown to him on multiple occasions weren't for nothing. So glad he's finally fucked off. c**t.

Not a fan of MJ then  ?  :lol:

32 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

When I were a lad (a while ago now) my boys club,  which was a mix of Celtic and Rangers fans got an end of season treat from our coaches and the local community,  a stadium tour of both grounds.

The two rules were, no colours and you had to attend either both or neither i.e you couldnt pass on going to the enemies ground, we did Celtic Park one week and Ibrox the next, i've had my photos taken in the blue room and in the dugouts etc  :lol: was about 1986 I seem to recall, I remember meeting Derek Ferguson. 

imgur_reaction.gif.9c6e63dc813c94992632133f17bb3254.gif

35 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

When I were a lad (a while ago now) my boys club,  which was a mix of Celtic and Rangers fans got an end of season treat from our coaches and the local community,  a stadium tour of both grounds.

The two rules were, no colours and you had to attend either both or neither i.e you couldnt pass on going to the enemies ground, we did Celtic Park one week and Ibrox the next, i've had my photos taken in the blue room and in the dugouts etc  :lol: was about 1986 I seem to recall, I remember meeting Derek Ferguson. 

I met Derek Ferguson once, I had to leave in a hurry as I felt my IQ draining away.

My son has a choice of some activities to do with his school.

20180427_165952.thumb.jpg.fbec79b64b3b70215dee203607fd410a.jpg

I remember that. Is it Perth High School by any chance? I remember going to Celtic Park on one of those trips. I remember even then, and I must have been about 14 years old, how disgusted I was at the patter being thrown about by the Celtic staff. I seem to remember it being very patronising.

I think it’s wrong that school kids from Perth and indeed any other town that isn’t Glasgow should be given the opportunity to go to these grounds. It only adds fuel to the fire, plants the Old Firm seed in a young mind.

42 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Inverness is terrible for ‘fans’ of both arse cheeks. As bigoted and bitter as any I’ve had the misfortune of coming across.

I think what it is, is because Inverness is so far from the actual clubs themselves, these utter gimps feel the need to ramp it up a bit to prove their staunchness.

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

Guess which club offered this photo to showcase their "directors suite" conference room set up in a U shape...............and can anyone spot a flaw in the setup?

shambles.thumb.jpg.4e3d7bb35deef542be54dbf08ac46cf5.jpg

Cowdenbeath?

3 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

it’s been reported in Central America that Pena is considering an offer from Cruz Azul to attend an alcohol rehabilitation programme before he returns to Glasgow"

hopefully the guy can  sort himself out and get his life back on track.

Edited by bennett
Autocorrect thingy.

23 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Guess which club offered this photo to showcase their "directors suite" conference room set up in a U shape...............and can anyone spot a flaw in the setup?

shambles.thumb.jpg.4e3d7bb35deef542be54dbf08ac46cf5.jpg

No remote control for the telly?

Just now, Snafu said:

This happens every week with footballers in this country, why is this news?

And why would you believe this story when the SS lied about Steve Clarke knocking back Rangers, I would have thought a boycott and their name added to 'enemies of Rangers' would now be in place?

Traynor pulling the dreaded SMSMs strings again, I share your outrage...