Aussie Flu

Romeo

The 2nd last time I had the flu, we lived in a 3rd floor flat. If I went out at all, I was sweating like f**k by the time I got down the stairs, and the same by the time I got back up.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So the Aussie Flu is just normal flu but some Australians had it?
I thought something like syphilis or genital herpes would be the "Aussie Flu".

It's just like normal flu, but your wrists and ankles feel like they have shackles on them.

38 minutes ago, philpy said:

The 2nd last time I had the flu, we lived in a 3rd floor flat. If I went out at all, I was sweating like f**k by the time I got down the stairs, and the same by the time I got back up.

If you had the flu, you wouldn’t have made it to the stairs. 

I've been suffering with some bug for a couple of weeks now, either that or I just can't shake off a heavy cold. Anyway, it's not stopped me, because I had the flu once (the week Le Guen was sacked I seem to remember), and I have never forgotten how bad I felt. I now know when I don't have the flu.

Anyone who even tries to leave their bedroom with the flu has never had it.

I say anyone who say's they have flu, we get a big fuckoff knife and cut there cock or tits off,  if they react to the first nip, they get put in the river, others will be taken to the local doctor  for stitches. 

12 minutes ago, flyingscot said:

Someone in work got it. They looked like death one day to the point we told them to go home. Never made it back in before Christmas, missed the night out and spent 9 days in bed barely able to move. Sounds a right laugh. 

Wid?

I've been suffering with some bug for a couple of weeks now, either that or I just can't shake off a heavy cold. Anyway, it's not stopped me, because I had the flu once (the week Le Guen was sacked I seem to remember), and I have never forgotten how bad I felt. I now know when I don't have the flu. Anyone who even tries to leave their bedroom with the flu has never had it.   

Are you going to work and infecting people, then? That's pretty rancid behaviour. Just phone in sick and say you have "flu-like symptoms" and don't be selfish.

Archived