Irn Bru

• 3 weeks later...
Should donate one to G_Man, imo
Mrs B has already became aware of the situation and has 2 of them tabbed for Sundays hangover. I have already nailed one meaning the last remaining can will have to be preserved in some sort of vacuum chamber for several months.

I wish I could furnish GMan with one, but it would surely mean I will never taste it again

After successfully getting a Filipino workmate addicted to Bru last year, I am taking in a can for a New Zealander on Friday after attempting to explain it to him. I hope it isn't an anti-climax as he was far more excited at the prospect than I would have imagined. 

27 minutes ago, thistledo said:

How's everyone finding the taste of the remaining good stuff? I've definitely noticed it's deteriorated over the last couple of months. In a way sort of softening the blow for when I run out :(

On 09/01/2019 at 12:30, Miguel Sanchez said:

I had a can of the real stuff last night. It was fucking delicious. 

Had a can on Wednesday, still fucking delicious. In the freezer for half an hour before drinking so it was as cold as possible.

15 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

How have sales looked since the change?

6 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

I thing Barrs posted record sales or profits which is really annoying.  

I think that was mainly due to most folk stockpiling the old stuff (probably most folk on this thread). 

Still have one shop near me selling the good stuff, but he did say a couple weeks back he is starting to run out. 

1 minute ago, LondonHMFC said:

I think that was mainly due to most folk stockpiling the old stuff (probably most folk on this thread). 

Still have one shop near me selling the good stuff, but he did say a couple weeks back he is starting to run out. 

Will have to keep an eye on it.