H&M Racist Hoodie

I mean that's all very well but those are vague platitudes without much meaning aren't they? As someone who hates tokenism that would be the last thing you wanted. And it still doesn't address why you think these things are out of control, nor show an understanding of how change comes about. 
What is the daft tokenism? Blackface scenes being taken off netflix? How much of an effect does that really have on your life versus black kids who might watch that and think (rightly or wrongly) that being black is the punchline? That's before we even get into that being a corporate decision rather than as a result of a mass boycott or protest.
Can only agree with [mention=25417]NotThePars[/mention] as well, it's honestly pretty sickening to see you forever act blameless and oppressed when you make these wild statements and are asked to justify them or disagreed with. 
Why didn't anyone mention naboo or complain that was offensive to indians?
Nope, its the guy dressed up as a black trumpet player. Its bandwagon pish.

Just now, D.A.F.C said:

I have no idea what you're talking about... Is this star wars? Those trade federation mofos were a bit cringeworthy with the Asian accents and all

Where do we stand on Honey Cheerios? I got 2 big boxes on special and I would hate to waste them. Be a o job to choke down 2 kilo of racist cereal though.

ETA i'm stuck at work but to be safe I have instructed the wife to re-label them as BIGOT-O's. That was everyone knows the facts before eating them.

Edited by Bairnardo

11 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Erm there was a huge backlash against the portrayal of the Gungans at the time. 

Incidentally, how do you suppose the policies you mention are changed/enacted?

Do you think they'll just magically happen one day? 

Or perhaps by keeping the issues in the public eye through activism those in charge might actually have to take notice and do something?

47 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Anti daft tokenism
Pro actual real policies and changes that change lives.
Against all racism in real life, not online.

In fairness I laughed at this. It's like a mirror image of Limmy's Are Boris character.

Are Corbyn

Don't like it, melt

3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Naboo from mighty boosh

f**k me is star wars racist now as well?

Ahh, so a matter so pressing that no one knew what you were talking about. Netflix removing black scene faces from a tv show is absolutely fine in my view. There's arguments for and against but what's the issue? If you're desperate for the blackface scenes you can but the DVDs or download it elsewhere. If you think there's further insensitivity which should be addressed you should write to them dude!

4 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

what... what is going on here

The left are destroying are culture because Netflix is removing blackface scenes and a disgraced former MP said something daft about coco pops. We need to focus on "actual real policies and changes that change lives." Because one precludes the other