Threads you never visit.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know for a fact that there’s a wrestling thread because several people have referenced it.

It’s one of these things that I find it easier to ignore, the idea that supposedly grown men are discussing wrestling.  In this instance denial is more palatable than acceptance.

There may also be a Coronation Street thread but I’m hoping that’s an urban legend.

Those 14 for 14 / 15 for 15 etc threads. "New Year New Me pish"

Football Manager Season threads. By all means discuss the game, but those screenshotting their campaign are utter VLs

I looked in on one of those "mafia" games years ago and XBL was getting slain by an elf or something, they looked proper mental. I don't know if they're still going on or not.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, Slenderman said:
The thread about bikes.
Full of fucking bellends probably.

Its worth a look tbf. PB4.2 routinely delivers trolling masterclasses and attracts long winded, seething replies.

Like right now. Brilliant video posted. 

44 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Wrestling thread, as I’m not a nonce.

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I know for a fact that there’s a wrestling thread because several people have referenced it.

It’s one of these things that I find it easier to ignore, the idea that supposedly grown men are discussing wrestling.  In this instance denial is more palatable than acceptance.

Grown men watching wrestling has to be one of the cringiest things in the world.

20 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Those 14 for 14 / 15 for 15 etc threads. "New Year New Me pish"

This is unquestionably something borne out of a good idea (stating with "10 for '10" when it's a vaguely manageable target for you to try and achieve) but the more the years go on the worse you feel every time the thread's made. I've not done 18 things in my life, I'm not doing that many in one year.

6 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

This is unquestionably something borne out of a good idea (stating with "10 for '10" when it's a vaguely manageable target for you to try and achieve) but the more the years go on the worse you feel every time the thread's made. I've not done 18 things in my life, I'm not doing that many in one year.

You have to feel a bit sorry for the younger lads who've started down this path though. "Fuckin' hell...62 for 62 this year, where am I going to start?"

On ‎01‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 16:40, Rugster said:

I see a number of people are not paying attention to the OP's topic and listing forums they don't visit as opposed to threads. Tut tut.

For me probably only the quiz thread, running thread, golf thread, and any time a thread says Big Fat Tabby Dave was the last poster on.

They're all it now, listing pretty much all the forums.

When did peoples comprehension skills become so bad?

Is that thread still going where someone would post a word, then someone else would post a word related to it...repeat ad nauseum? There was a while when that was the most popular thread on the forum  :blink:

I think it was @Tynieness who banned the BooitsmeBot for posting too many GIFs in NSFW, as he thought it was putting other folk off from posting. The whole subforum was pretty much dead last time I checked.

Is that thread still going where someone would post a word, then someone else would post a word related to it...repeat ad nauseum? There was a while when that was the most popular thread on the forum  :blink:
I think it was [mention=30230]Tynieness[/mention] who banned the BooitsmeBot for posting too many GIFs in NSFW, as he thought it was putting other folk off from posting. The whole subforum was pretty much dead last time I checked.

Scorched earth tactics from our dearly departed bot.

39 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I'm sure the last time I saw his profile, Booitsme was up to around 75k posts. All of them either associating words or .gifs of jiggly tits.

There was no middle ground with him. #rip #flywiththeangles 

You're right of course.

13 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

It wasn't actually me that emptied him but it was deserved.  Was told repeatedly to stop positing gifs of ladies fingering themselves yet continued to do so.

I've heard (ahem) there are plenty of places to view material such as that online so I don't see why he felt he had to post said images on a fitbaw website.

What are you on about mate, P&B is the perfect place to view a bit of finger blasting.....

Archived