The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Take it the next round will be played on a Tuesday night, don't want that lot up the road and fed up of the sevco circus coming to town recently.
I'd love Motherwell, have great memories of putting them out the Scottish cup 4-3 in 2002 I think, brilliant game.

Just now, Superhursy7 said:
4 minutes ago, rb123! said:
Take it the next round will be played on a Tuesday night, don't want that lot up the road and fed up of the sevco circus coming to town recently.

I'd love Motherwell, have great memories of putting them out the Scottish cup 4-3 in 2002 I think, brilliant game.

Just thinking Hibs or Abedeen would be interesting with regards to how that would work if they were still in the Europa League, would possibly mean they'd put out weakened teams in the betfred cup but yeah Motherwll would be nice.

Just thinking Hibs or Abedeen would be interesting with regards to how that would work if they were still in the Europa League, would possibly mean they'd put out weakened teams in the betfred cup but yeah Motherwll would be nice.

Hibs and Aberdeen are seeded so we can’t draw them.

I’d be happy with either Motherwell or Hearts at Somerset but I’ve a feeling we’re getting Killie away.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Hibs and Aberdeen are seeded so we can’t draw them.

I’d be happy with either Motherwell or Hearts at Somerset but I’ve a feeling we’re getting Killie away.

Ah never thought of that and yes i have that bad feeling aswell.

I'm to young to remember but did we not have a rather firey rivalry with Motherwell in the late 70s or so my old man said.

6 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
8 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I'm to young to remember but did we not have a rather firey rivalry with Motherwell in the late 70s or so my old man said.

I'm too young to remember it aswell haha but i've heard a lot about it and the famouns cup win up there in the early 2000's

15 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Next round SATURDAY 18th August 

Hearts at Tynecastle would be superb for the players, as would Ki**ie at home. [emoji460]️

You confident we’d beat Killie again?

Would certainly be interesting after McCall appeared to rile Clarke and Jordan Jones last season. The game would be much more meaningful that the last one.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

You confident we’d beat Killie again?

Would certainly be interesting after McCall appeared to rile Clarke and Jordan Jones last season. The game would be much more meaningful that the last one.

Well if they play Kris Boyd up front, as they always seem to, an Ayr win at Somerset is inevitable. How many goals has Boyd scored at Somerset now? 

Keenan, I'm sure you've scored more than Boyd in a Derby game (and your goal was a pure belter!) 

Though, tbh Hearts away would be great, I've got a feeling it'll be Motherwell or Airdrie for some reason :-S. 

Without wanting to dampen everyones spirits, during radio commentary Billy Dodds tipped us for 4th or 5th today, so we are probably fucked. 

Tam McManus also has us competing for top 4 so that’s another kiss of death.

If that info is correct could somebody please explain why Ayr are top seeds and Motherwell are ranked in the second grouping even tho both won their section? Oanyways, some start for you guys, looking forward tae a couple o nights oot in Ayr.