The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Tbf we did sign Wardlaw from the amateurs, but even that iirc was after he single handedly roasted the opposition at Somerset in the Scotland select team.
I am nonetheless all for casting the net far and wide for talent, if mainly for developmental purposes.

Depends on how old this guy is? If he’s early twenties then maybe stick him in the reserves and see if he can cope with that.

That is of course if Tammy isn’t talking complete shite.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Depends on how old this guy is? If he’s early twenties then maybe stick him in the reserves and see if he can cope with that.

That is of course if Tammy isn’t talking complete shite.

I don't tell lies don't know what age he is but no doubt early twenties yes are not getting him anyway Hamilton or Ayr or abroad hardly a hard decision to make

1 minute ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

I don't tell lies don't know what age he is but no doubt early twenties yes are not getting him anyway Hamilton or Ayr or abroad hardly a hard decision to make

Could you kindly f**k off?

40 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Tbf we did sign Wardlaw from the amateurs, but even that iirc was after he single handedly roasted the opposition at Somerset in the Scotland select team.
I am nonetheless all for casting the net far and wide for talent, if mainly for developmental purposes.

Did Wardlaw not score two brilliant goals on his Ayr debut as well?

3 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:
11 minutes ago, TheIntenseHummingOfEvil said:
Did Wardlaw not score two brilliant goals on his Ayr debut as well?

I'm pretty sure he did...was it a sub appearance at home to Stirling or something?

YES! That's exactly it. I wasn't sure if my memory was playing tricks on me.

IIRC it wasn't long after Stewart Kean left us so we were missing a goalscorer. At least for a little while he looked like a brilliant acquisition.

17 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Why we still entertaining this clown? He lost all credibility when he shat out a bet with myself. 

My bad on this occasion....sorry. 

4 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

This ain’t even juniors. It’s a Saturday morning league and they appear to play in one of those wee cage pitches that you and your mates went to after school.

His team finished 5th in a division where the guy below (on the left with the award) was top scorer...

D79rMO-XkAARiB4.thumb.jpeg.ccb7d6f8731cc7101f603c92a6aa15d0.jpeg