The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

28 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Aw but the QOTS fan said nobody will offer it to children. 

Does the offer include panda pals tickets at £15 for the season well done if its the case or is it the childs ticket at £45??

29 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Does the offer include panda pals tickets at £15 for the season well done if its the case or is it the childs ticket at £45??

Details on what tickets get you free streams will be announced soon ( not needed until 17th , )

update ... Came out this afternoon after I had left 

A season ticket is your only chance of getting into a game when/if fans are allowed back in , the price of a season ticket does not drop after every game , an adult season ticket is currently £230,  in December it will still be £230 , I bought mine hoping to get in before season end and it might mean I pay a little more than individual PPV  buyers , but I will have a much better chance of seeing them live when crowds return 

Edited by Robbo63

3 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Details on what tickets get you free streams will be announced soon ( not needed until 17th ) I see a number of clubs are only giving free stream to concession and above , interested to see what we do 

Thought it had been announced following  itzdrk's post. 

7 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Thought it had been announced following  itzdrk's post. 

It has , meant to say my understanding is that it is from Kids upwards and not Panda Pals ( I know they are trying to clarify it)

37 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

A season ticket is your only chance of getting into a game when/if fans are allowed back in , the price of a season ticket does not drop after every game , an adult season ticket is currently £230,  in December it will still be £230 , I bought mine hoping to get in before season end and it might mean I pay a little more than individual PPV  buyers , but I will have a much better chance of seeing them live when crowds return 

We not doing half seasons this year?

Btw, I was having issues with worldpay when I was on the ticket site yesterday. I kept getting an error about a valid email address. See below:

Screenshot_20201002-003152_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4024c0552bb018b033182b28d6212d8d.jpg

Is it working now? 🤫

7 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I'm glad that the challenge cup has been cancelled this season. 

Shittest, most pointless competition ever made.  

Indeed, that game in Wrexham was the 2nd challenge cup game I've ever attended. A real non entity of a tournament.

10 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

We not doing half seasons this year?

Btw, I was having issues with worldpay when I was on the ticket site yesterday. I kept getting an error about a valid email address. See below:

Screenshot_20201002-003152_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4024c0552bb018b033182b28d6212d8d.jpg

Is it working now? 🤫

It wouldn't accept my address, I had to drop my flat number off to get it to take my payment, presume I'll no get a card due to that. 

1 hour ago, Jazzar said:

I'll actually appreciate the commentary for once - quite a few new players to get help identifying!

Appreciate some folk won't know who is who. 

7 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

It wouldn't accept my address, I had to drop my flat number off to get it to take my payment, presume I'll no get a card due to that. 

Yeah, I never collected my card last year. Tbh, you don't really need it.

6 minutes ago, JohnGAYR said:

I had the same problem just an hour ago

That makes me feel slightly better, I thought I was banned for all my gurning about the price.

4 hours ago, rb123! said:

Aberdeen winger Ethan Ross signed on loan for Raith Rovers today, hmmm would have taken him cause we really don't have any cover for Walsh, Zanatta or McCowan. 

Might not need cover , as we may well go 4-4-2 in some games ....

I’m still deciding what to do in terms of a season ticket - I don’t normally get one as I work one weekend per month. 

If the accumulative cost of pay per view is within around £50 of a season ticket then I’ll likely get one in case we get back in...

Trying to price it is incredibly difficult for the club - people will complain either way. I think you probably need to do somewhere around £10 to get more people to watch but I really don’t know how you add value to the season ticket to make that worthwhile (when there are no guarantees about crowds) - adding cup games doesn’t add up to enough. 

33 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Indeed, that game in Wrexham was the 2nd challenge cup game I've ever attended. A real non entity of a tournament.

I enjoyed the whole Wrexham experience (apart from the result) and I can still remember our B&Q "centenary cup" final appearance against Dundee which was great and even the following year against Hamilton was a great day out, although unfortunately the "pass back" rule hadn't been introduced by this point and Hamilton just killed / spoiled the game with their boring time wasting tactics.