The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Did mark Kerr not beat Arbroath by 4 as well? 

We beat them 3-0 the weekend after McCall left but it was Sandy Stewart sure. I don’t remember us winning a league game by 4 goals for ages, even under McCall.

Did mark Kerr not beat Arbroath by 4 as well? 
Think that was McCalls last game, we beat Alloa 3-0 in Sandys first game as caretaker and Kerr oversaw it 4-1 win over McCalls thistle at Somerset but todays result is by far our most comprehensive league win since McCall departed.

Ayr were absolutely brilliant today. There was a few on here who were calling for Adeloye and Ashford in attack together..... it Definitely works 👍😁 Brilliance. Bring on yer Killie!

This wasn't just a piss poor Kirkcaldy team but a Fantastic Ayr team who made them look piss.

Christophe Berra was absolutely horrific. I'm aware I complain about McGinty often but he's never been as bad as what Berra was today.

Thought we looked better with a midfield 2, still looked disjointed going from middle to front, far to many final balls given away. 
Raith were honking at the back and we took advantage. 
Adeloye proved what he brings to the team, someone puts the ball on to his toe and he puts it in the back of the net. 
Maxwell showed composure that is sometimes missing from his game. Ashford did a lot of running and support work that he normally can’t because he’s isolated on his own. Scored a good goal as well.

Thought we looked good at the back, a couple of hairy moments with Fjortoft but he hasn’t played for months. 

Gondoh was a bit of a waste of time when he came on, maybe needed longer to make an impression, also nearly caused a goal. O’Conner was brighter. 
I was happier claiming the clean sheet than I would have been going for a fifth and maybe conceding one. 

Makes the selection for next Friday more interesting. 

12 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Well done to Bullen and the team today. What I don’t understand though is why he didn’t start with that lineup last week? 

Took last week as a lesson I hope. I think we need to play like that for the rest of the season. We have always said we have the players to hurt teams  when we have a go at them

44 minutes ago, Death in Vegas said:

McCalls last game was Alloa away 3 nil and it was the best I’ve probably ever see us play then it was Arbroath under Sandy Stewart

It was 4-1 at Alloa. 4-0 at half-time and absolutely destroyed them. The Arbroath game was 3-0.