The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

Honestly no idea who will be coming in , but feel we will likely both have some incoming and outgoings , I think we will see Hewitt back which will be a bonus as he is now at full fitness and could cover that right back position 

I think it’ll have to be a one in and one out policy for this window. For every incoming will push someone else down the pecking order and they’ll have to go play games elsewhere. We have a big squad but there’s a few players that are a big drop in quality from the rest of the team and aren’t up to it yet. 

Three incoming and three outgoings would be my prediction. LB/CB, CM, RB.

2 hours ago, ecocme said:

Possibly Dundee, did he not nearly sign for them before deciding late on to sign for Swindon

Which makes it funnier that all he's done since is miss a sitter and warm the bench... in my opinion, of course.

1 minute ago, ComradeDiego said:

He wouldn’t get a game for Dundee 

This is true, he's no Zach Robinson.

All the best to all you honest men and bonnie lassies. Let's hope the second half of the season is just as positive as the first. You just never know... we might just do something pretty special.

Quite a turnaround from this time last year in any case. Long may the positive trajectory continue. 👏

1 hour ago, United1973 said:

We signed anyone yet ffs 

Even if anyone did sign i'd imagine SPFL registrations won't begin until 3rd of January after the holidays so wouldn't get them in for tomorrow's squad anyway i'd imagine

13 minutes ago, southernrover said:

Been a bit of chat on here of Adeloye lately. He's clearly making an impact in Wiltshire...

image.png.2deff6b1a357d3eaf4a5458a97ebc9b6.png

Flicked through there forum, he def isn't making an impact. Comments seem to range from useless to forgot he existed.

3 minutes ago, North British 2 said:

Took  a spin past Somerset on the way home just now , fancy new car park packed with about 30 cars . Hub etc all shut but main doors to stand open and lit . Might be nothing but looks pretty busy for nothing....

Team will be in training ahead of tomorrow i'd imagine...

1 hour ago, North British 2 said:

Took  a spin past Somerset on the way home just now , fancy new car park packed with about 30 cars . Hub etc all shut but main doors to stand open and lit . Might be nothing but looks pretty busy for nothing....

Players are training today