The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

We could use the Partick Thistle method. Wait until the second half is about to begin and then let everyone walk across the pitch, holding up the game for 5 minutes.

We could also use the Partick Thistle method and not bother building the new stand and just have one side of f**k all.

29 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I think Bullen has been good but the style of football was turgid for long periods of games or even the whole match. 

I am heartened that Bullen seems to realise that and at Stirling we tried to play out from the back.

Hopefully with the lush playing surface I'll get some liquid football tomorrow! 🤞

I thought we played some very good stuff at times up in Perth, Murphy will definitely help in that regard and if we have both him and McGeady in the same line up playing on that bowling green of a surface, then I'm sure we'll very soon be passing the ball about like a xavi and Iniesta inspired Barca.

Of course we'll need to ensure that big Sean gets the memo.....

I’m really looking forward to getting down to Somerset tomorrow.

Will be weird with the north terrace work but can’t wait to see this gorgeous new pitch.

I’ve got everything crossed we can see a few cameos tomorrow too that make full use of our new bowling green 😊

1 minute ago, AUFC 1910 said:

I’m really looking forward to getting down to Somerset tomorrow.

Will be weird with the north terrace work but can’t wait to see this gorgeous new pitch.

I’ve got everything crossed we can see a few cameos tomorrow too that make full use of our new bowling green 😊

I can't wait either! Hopefully a good result 😊 I don't think I'll go to the rugby game though, though I hope those who do enjoy it. Brilliant idea that.

Somerset Boab playing tunes from 12pm. So I'll get there at 2.55pm.

2 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

I can't wait either! Hopefully a good result 😊 I don't think I'll go to the rugby game though, though I hope those who do enjoy it. Brilliant idea that.

That p***k can f**k off.

2 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

For the North Terracers among us, where are people planning to relocate to for tomorrow?!

Tough choice!

Not there tomorrow but I’ll just have to settle for the SRE. 

29 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Is it no just tunes over the tannoy rather than him "performing" ?

3 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Is it no just tunes over the tannoy rather than him "performing" ?

Yes , just run of the mill music as per what Scott used to play at a game , there is a script to follow 

Just now, Superhursy7 said:

Hopefully see at least a cameo from Rose tomorrow would be good for him to get off the mark before the league starts, excited to see what he can do.

I hope he and McGeady make appearances. Will be good to see them in action.