The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

10 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

£2.400 raised of a £3000 target, but the last donation was 4 months ago. Seems like Charles has been forgotten about, sorry Charles.

You don't have to raise the target amount to withdraw the money I think so will be interesting to see what happens to it.

I muted the cunt and any mention of his name on twitter, along with that Welsh wrongun

9 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I still have no idea who your on about 

The vlogger that pished himself in front of his kid not so long ago after a few to many beers. 

Edited by Hawk89

1 hour ago, Hawk89 said:

The vlogger that pished himself in front of his kid not so long ago after a few to many beers. 

Aw naw...almost sad i muted him now, his kid must be so proud of his "famous" dad 😂

2 hours ago, Hawk89 said:

Honestly it's a bit of a shame what's happened to him. Guy started out as a bit of a joke but has now gone down a really bad spiral of drinking which is very clearly taking its toll on him, all while fans encourage it to keep going as its now his job pretty much