The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

20 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Jack Spong, highly rated midfielder released from QP, aparently one of their higher earners and they are seemingly gutted to lose him.  On further investigation, his is managed by Elite Management who are followed by a certain Graeme Mathie.

I'd take him.

Daft name aside he's always looked decent

23 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Jack Spong, highly rated midfielder released from QP, aparently one of their higher earners and they are seemingly gutted to lose him.  On further investigation, his is managed by Elite Management who are followed by a certain Graeme Mathie.

His name always reminds me of this 

IMG_4119.gif

2 hours ago, eez-eh said:

The club running into the same difficulties would seem logical. But no Smith must walk!!!!1!

I'd be very interested in who suggested that Smith must walk? I must have missed that one. That's brain donor behavior right there.

Edited by Trogdor

16 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I'd be very interested in who suggested that Smith must walk? I must have missed that one. That's brain donor behavior right there.

Page 5438 , also quoting that the owner was wanting people to watch from pub ( have not seen owner saying that anywhere ) the post that you actually liked 😁

Edited by Finlay21

11 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Page 5438 , also quoting that the owner was wanting people to watch from pub ( have not seen owner saying that anywhere ) the post that you actually liked 😁

It's clearly parody! Hence it got a like from me.

That has gone well over a number of people's heads on here. If you believe Thumper wants to run Smith out of town then I've got a friend who inspects wallets who I can introduce you too for a small fee.

Edited by Trogdor

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

It's clearly parody! Hence it got a like from me.

That has gone well over a number of people's heads on here. If you believe Thumper wants to run Smith out of town then I've got a friend who inspects wallets who I can introduce you too for a small fee.

Oh, how droll.

19 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Prove It The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero

4 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Tbf a lot of clubs our level do, do this 

There wasn’t a lot of folk moaning that there wasn’t one running to Queens Park and we took 1000. We draw Rangers and all of a sudden folk are - RUNABUSFORFUCKSAKE 

And that is most likely the problem, there isn’t enough interest ordinarily for a bus every week. The hardcore away support make their own way to games and we have a decent away crowd. 

12 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

Has Brown signed the contract? Aberdeen job up for grabs.

No, he’s managing us as a favour for McGeady. The only payment he gets is in the form of a weekly song written for him. 

of course he’s got a fucking contract