The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, It is our time to shine said:

There was some very nasty and irresponsible shouts from the SRE end today and Ruari was just responding to the Ayr supporters that there is no need for that. It's a game of football so please keep your awful abuse away from this sport. No need for the bile. Just enjoy the game bring your kids and your grandchildren and enjoy the day out . It's just a game.  Life is much more important.  Stop the hatred to other teams and breath in the good things in life xx

f**k off

12 minutes ago, It is our time to shine said:

There was some very nasty and irresponsible shouts from the SRE end today and Ruari was just responding to the Ayr supporters that there is no need for that. It's a game of football so please keep your awful abuse away from this sport. No need for the bile. Just enjoy the game bring your kids and your grandchildren and enjoy the day out . It's just a game.  Life is much more important.  Stop the hatred to other teams and breath in the good things in life xx

puke-throw-up.gif

4 minutes ago, It is our time to shine said:

Hope you dont vomit all nite watching this . Watching Ayr today must make you feel sick. Sorry your not feeling well . 

No, but I just did vomit at your lack of grammar.

32 minutes ago, It is our time to shine said:

I enjoyed my day out while simultaneously calling Ruari Paton a p***k.

Thank you very much.

37 minutes ago, It is our time to shine said:

Hi Ruari

To add to the fantastic day we've all had.

There's a rumour Musonda is now out for the season too with the injury he picked up yesterday for Zambia

So your back 4 today is potentially it for the rest of the season...

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

If Reading, McGinley and Musonda are all injured then I reckon our next best left back could well be Murphy. Hes at least got the experience to be in the right place at the right time and might actually help organise the useless c***s we have at the back. I’d then have Stanger and McGinty at centre back with McAllister at right back. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

If Reading, McGinley and Musonda are all injured then I reckon our next best left back could well be Murphy. Hes at least got the experience to be in the right place at the right time and might actually help organise the useless c***s we have at the back. I’d then have Stanger and McGinty at centre back with McAllister at right back. 

McAllister went down at end of first half so presume he went off injured so chances are Tomlinson could be in Friday night. 

If this is the case i'd honestly move to a 3/5/2 with Tomlinson and Murphy(?) as your wing backs and then Stanger, McGinty and Sanders at the back

Not ideal but think it would allow you to get the best out of Tomlinson and save the agony of McGinty at LB