The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Coming into a funny spell now over the next fortnight. 

We have Raith (A), Morton (H) & Arbroath (H)

Inverness have Arbroath (H) &  Queens Park (A)

Queens Park have Dundee United (H) & Inverness (H)

We need to take at least 4 points out of that due to how tough our final 3 games are.  The 4 points should be enough because Inverness just aren't getting 10 points out of 15 after 1 win in 9.  

7 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

Having a lovely bank holiday weekend untill the news that Falkirk have officially been promoted popped up, can't wait for threads full of crowdwanking next season, well it was a nice 5 years of peace and quiet.

I've not missed that mount everest climb up the stand stairs or more so, the half cut stumble down them trying not to die!

10 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

Having a lovely bank holiday weekend untill the news that Falkirk have officially been promoted popped up, can't wait for threads full of crowdwanking next season, well it was a nice 5 years of peace and quiet.

Losing two good away days at Arbroath and Dundee and replacing them with trips to Falkirk and Livingston :lol:

9 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Losing two good away days at Arbroath and Dundee and replacing them with trips to Falkirk and Livingston :lol:

This is a truly tragic turn of events. 

Just now, JohnGAYR said:

Did anyone notice that when we went 2-1 up last night Scott Brown sent instructions to the ball boys to drop the extra balls over the wall.

They did that against Partick at home as well when we took the lead near the end. 

I love that shit.

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'd put money on us finishing clear of 9th place. ICT would have been better sticking with Dodds imo. The " super Big Dunc" affect is well and truly dead on its arse 

Duncan Ferguson is a fat mess who should have stuck to making Cameo videos for Everton fans birthdays.

5 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'd put money on us finishing clear of 9th place. ICT would have been better sticking with Dodds imo. The " super Big Dunc" affect is well and truly dead on its arse 

Why are you starting this again… 🙈

Mental to think that Ancelotti had asked Ferguson to go to Madrid with him, instead he turned that chance down and is on the brink of taking “The Caley” down to League 1. Must be killing him. 

4 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Mental to think that Ancelotti had asked Ferguson to go to Madrid with him, instead he turned that chance down and is on the brink of taking “The Caley” down to League 1. Must be killing him. 

Duncan Ferguson has 11 wins from 50 matches in management.  

He has only managed to beat one team more than once.   Yes, Lee 'Bully' Bullen's Ayr United :lol:

2c38ee84-ef67-11ed-8168-0210609a3fe2.png

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

Why are you starting this again… 🙈

Not a chance we're finishing 9th. I'll give you my life savings if we do 🤣 I know we are Ayr and we have a tendency to make an arse of things but 6 points clear and a game in hand. Surely even we can't fck that up 

Last night summed up Browns time at the club. First half, he did exactly the same as he did against Queens Park, we did exactly the same things. We had 10 men behind the ball at corners, meaning we were immediately under pressure.
The midfield were spectators and we were flat and couldn’t make anything stick up front. 
The goal was another masterclass from Sanders. Plays O’Conner onside, sells himself at the first challenge and then fails to block the shot. He has developed a round shouldered stoop over the last 6 weeks since joining Ayr like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders.

As soon as we took the lead. It was like the whole club thought, wait a minute, we aren’t shite. We played with loads of confidence as didn’t look like we’d get beat from that moment. Considering the amount of changes we had to make during the game, the fact we never looked in danger was remarkable. 

Raith losing today was a bad thing as I think if they had won, we’d probably have been a shoe-in for 3 points next week as it seems to be the way things are going there. 

Matching or bettering Inverness’s results every week needs to be the priority now,.

it’s looking like anyone from 8th to 4th could finish in the promotion play-off on the last day. 

1 minute ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Falkirk are alright...livi will bring 100 fans with them to Somerset next year.

Some of their fans are pure pests though. I only called them that in case any of them read the post.

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

Some of their fans are pure pests though. I only called them that in case any of them read the post.

Morton, Falkirk, QOTS. 

The Dunfermline fans that were absolute pelts on here appear to have grown up and have now dropped out the top 3.