The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Great result. Looks like we're down to the bare bones and picked up a few more knocks tonight, but that was a decent second half. We had far more composure on the ball. Credit to Nick McAllister playing on the left. I thought he put in a decent shift 

Thought McAlister was brilliant tonight.

Can see why Amartey doesn't get more game time - he's not very good. That moment when he got the ball into the corner on the 90th minute and passed it straight to the Airdrie keeper sums him up.

Brown and Whitaker deserve a lot of credit for that result tonight when you look at the state our squad at the moment.

Also excuse me for being out the loop but what's happened to the goalkeeping coach and why tf is that pr*ck Stillie back in the dugout?

Just now, Rodders1910 said:

Thought McAlister was brilliant tonight.

Can see why Amartey doesn't get more game time - he's not very good. That moment when he got the ball into the corner on the 90th minute and passed it straight to the Airdrie keeper sums him up.

Brown and Whitaker deserve a lot of credit for that result tonight when you look at the state our squad at the moment.

Also excuse me for being out the loop but what's happened to the goalkeeping coach and why tf is that pr*ck Stillie back in the dugout?

Harsh. He was trying to get a corner and was largely chasing long balls when he came on to try and get us out..

3 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

To be fair, he's obviously trying to knock it off the guy next to him and win a corner

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Harsh. He was trying to get a corner and was largely chasing long balls when he came on to try and get us out..

I just don't rate him tbh. I think pace is his only decent attribute 

Just now, Rodders1910 said:

I feel if he had more game time he would come on a lot. Definitely something that management doesn't fancy in him tho! 

1 minute ago, iButAtWhatCost said:

The only negative of the night 

Screenshot_20240329-215349.thumb.png.ebe1d72b5ff6a567f9573f0dd170d3a4.png

If the next photo isn't that fist connecting with him, I'm not interested

Edited by Peil

3 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

I don’t think he’s amazing, (other than that Raith game) and is clearly raw but he quite blatantly can offer more than Tomlinson can. 

1 hour ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Also what's horrendous and gutting to see is....these players don't give a f**k as majority are on loan...

Not a single one of these players would get in our team that won league one .

Great amazing strides off the field...

On field absolute disaster....Get this player recruitment system in the fucking bin

Harsh to say Dowds ( who is on loan) does not care  a f-ck! 

2 minutes ago, Its not only a game said:

Harsh to say Dowds ( who is on loan) does not care  a f-ck! 

We also only started the game with four loanees so the majority of the squad are actually signed up. 

Roy Syla was pointing to the badge on his lap of honour after being subbed which has won me over on him. 

Yuuuuuuuge three points and another step towards safety. Cannot fathom this team: one week we're totally lifeless and the next week we're throwing bodies on the line and winning every 50/50. Jamie Murphy was outstanding tonight, although McGinty also played very well and great to see him score in front of the cameras too.