The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, No_Problemo said:

It’s almost funny now, just so so bad. 

I really don’t want to go…

IMG_0298.png

I do have a bit of sympathy for the team and Brown as injuries are hampering us but looking at the team I fail to see how we don’t concede at least a couple of goals and I don’t see how we can actually score more than maybe one. 

McGeady not being in the squad is a small positive though. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I do have a bit of sympathy for the team and Brown as injuries are hampering us but looking at the team I fail to see how we don’t concede at least a couple of goals and I don’t see how we can actually score more than maybe one. 

McGeady not being in the squad is a small positive though. 

You quoted me before I edited and deleted that screenshot - that I was going to post earlier 😂

I think you have to have some sympathy, having to work with that squad is just horrific. 

ETA, is McAllister a wing back 🙈

Edited by No_Problemo

Just now, No_Problemo said:

You quoted me before I edited and deleted that screenshot - that I was going to post earlier 😂

I think you have to have some sympathy, having to work with that squad is just horrific. 

ETA, is McAllister a wing back 🙈

Ah well it’s there now😀

I’m guessing it’s just the same as last week with Tomlinson in for Bryden. I think I would prefer a flat back five with Murphy on the left and a front three of Tomlinson, Dowds and McKenzie. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Ah well it’s there now😀

I’m guessing it’s just the same as last week with Tomlinson in for Bryden. I think I would prefer a flat back five with Murphy on the left and a front three of Tomlinson, Dowds and McKenzie. 

😂

It could be I guess - my mind immediately went to back three with how we finished up last week. That would incolce Tomlinson on the left too though. 

I would rather Tomlinson was out there than Bryden, but I would still rather Amartey was there than Tomlinson. Fingers crossed he has a stormer. 

Just now, muZZa__44 said:

image.png.5c9a72f53ba60df93a76b4de0f20c295.png

feel if it is best way it can work is potentially this? Murphy won't last 60 minutes having to play as a Wingback 

Murphy wing back, Tomlinson right wing and McKenzie left wing. What can go wrong?

3 minutes ago, Iain said:

Murphy wing back, Tomlinson right wing and McKenzie left wing. What can go wrong?

i just don't think he has the stamina to play Wingback he's only played the full 90 minutes once in 2024 and that's playing on the wing, also with how many injuries we have i just worry that he'll pull a hamstring or something worse and then we're in more trouble

2 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

i just don't think he has the stamina to play Wingback he's only played the full 90 minutes once in 2024 and that's playing on the wing, also with how many injuries we have i just worry that he'll pull a hamstring or something worse and then we're in more trouble

also felt Tomlinson did okay playing Wingback when he came on against Queens and he'll be able to do the running while Murphy can be kept to his strengths playing further foward

16 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

This is what happens when you're desperate and out of time..

There's a reason the guy was available on a free so late on the season. Got an injury record like Hamas