The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

43 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

What position actually is he? I know he’s a midfielder. 

Can play on either wing, as the 10 and I believe he even played games in centre midfield for Killie's reserves. 

Looked good on loan for Edinburgh City the season before last but for some reason Killie have said there wasn't enough interest in him last season to get him out on loan again.

Diminutive but very tidy on the ball, I was hoping we were sniffing about him.

That's great to see. Promotion!

Sounds like an absolutely mad game. Going on to win it after the deflation of losing the lead and going down to 10. Lovely stuff.

3 hours ago, eez-eh said:

A manager in a gilet losing an important game at The Falkirk Stadium?

200.webp?cid=6c09b952gwvfnl1w4r2b18ahi82

The guy was an absolute fanny.  Thought he was some form of Pep wi hair.  He even did their just been relegated team talk on the pitch :lol:

I'm a bit disappointed by the Morton fans lack of rage about Oakley coming. They seem to be directing it all at Breadfoot getting a new deal, which is funny in itself. If anyone finds any good venting of spleens online please share.

34 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

I'm a bit disappointed by the Morton fans lack of rage about Oakley coming. They seem to be directing it all at Breadfoot getting a new deal, which is funny in itself. If anyone finds any good venting of spleens online please share.

Tbf keeping broadfoot is much more of a disadvantage than losing Oakley 

16 hours ago, Nelson said:

Happy enough with Reading re-signing too.  I don’t really get all the criticism of him at times.  He’s not the best when he comes up against a really fast wide player

He got skinned alive by a 35-year-old Chris Burke.

It would be genuinely funny if the club started next season with the same defence except minus McGinty.