The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, JohnGAYR said:

Think Brown would if it freed up wages for someone he wanted.

Perhaps but unless it’s via mutual agreement we’d have to pay him off to release him so that why I just don’t think we would 

7 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Perhaps but unless it’s via mutual agreement we’d have to pay him off to release him so that why I just don’t think we would 

If the player asked for it then it's a win for all.  

He was ok but won't be remembered. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Superhursty7 said:

Surely there would be some kind of transfer fee then?, I'd rather keep Dempsey than Syla.

Yip 20 vegan pasties and a large tub of vegetable Bovril......yummy...

What's the source on this info?

Going to the games laterally I did notice that Brown was going absolutely fucking mental at McGinty for sending the ball long so may be something there in regard to him ..

Edited by OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton

20 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

You’ve got two strikers there who in theory should be getting 15 goals each this season. If you’ve got that then as long as the rest of the team is semi competent you’ll be up the right end of the table. 

If we’re going with a 3-5-2 then we need to secure someone to play on the right. It can’t be McAllister as he’s more of a defensive full back. You could see Tomlinson being back up for that position but I’d like us to get someone that’s more used to it. 

In terms of centre backs you need to make sure the two players playing on either side of the back three are quick enough. Stanger should be fine on the right but I’d hope we can get someone to play on the left. Might be Musonda but I see him being better as playing more centrally. 

Whilst we will certainly score more goals is there not a chance that these might be split more between the two. Different story to having only one competent player that can score who becomes the focal point for everything

I'm feeling nervous for the playoff game today... Normally, I'd want the Championship team to win and I do love an away day in Dingwall... But today, I really hope County stay up, so we can have the most Championship, Championship league and season possible 24-25. I think we're in for a belter of a league if Raith stay. If County come down, as a few have said already... they'll probably just throw £ at going straight back up.

4 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

I'm feeling nervous for the playoff game today... Normally, I'd want the Championship team to win and I do love an away day in Dingwall... But today, I really hope County stay up, so we can have the most Championship, Championship league and season possible 24-25. I think we're in for a belter of a league if Raith stay. If County come down, as a few have said already... they'll probably just throw £ at going straight back up.

Broadly agree with this, cannot be fucked with a moneybags Premiership team just winning the league automatically - that would be four years on the trot I think? 

Missed this thread last night as I was out but catching up now and am I right in saying we might actually be signing Chalmers but also getting shot of McGinty and Dempsey with the latter going for a small fee?

12 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I see that German mob with the friendship with Killie lost in the cup final. What a terrible, wee shame. 

11 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Good f**k them German dkb

New levels of obsession.

11 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

Broadly agree with this, cannot be fucked with a moneybags Premiership team just winning the league automatically - that would be four years on the trot I think? 

Not sure any of the moneybags teams have walked it though. It's taken until the last couple of games until they picked up expected form. Still think a smaller team could beat them at some point although things like squad size count in getting them over the line