The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Just the 1?

That’s just a wee snack between meals if you ask me.

Dont want to fill myself up too much before the free ones become available at Firhill from 5 haha.    Most excited at getting to hear the pre match thoughts of 'IM' if he isnt too busy hanging around outside the away dressing room with a load of contracts and pens haha.  Hoping I'm reading it right and it's not an unstripped IM....

IMG-20200131-WA0007.jpg

Edited by Hursty

5 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Dont want to fill myself up too much before the free ones become available at Firhill from 5 haha.    Most excited at getting to hear the pre match thoughts of 'IM' if he isnt too busy hanging around outside the away dressing room with a load of contracts and pens haha.  Hoping I'm reading it right and it's not an unstripped IM....

IMG-20200131-WA0007.jpg

Tell Ian McCall ayrunitedfw from pie and bovril thinks he’s a w**k. Thank you. 

ETA: I’m sure he’ll be absolutely gutted. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

Just now, rb123! said:
5 minutes ago, WATTOO said:
Don't worry, it's imminent.

We said this over an hour ago...

Yes, it's VERY quiet.

Having said that, I don't think we had any warning yesterday before the Tiffoney or Doolan news ??

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Think we’re getting 3 and end up with 1 and 2 leaving. Unbelievable scenes Jeff.

It's like everything else though, if there's nobody available who are likely to improve us or there are potential targets who MAY improve us but are playing hard ball with wages, then maybe it's better we just go with what we have ??

Just now, WATTOO said:

It's like everything else though, if there's nobody available who are likely to improve us or there are potential targets who MAY improve us but are playing hard ball with wages, then maybe it's better we just go with what we have ??

Maybe aye but probably best of Kerr not to mentioning looking for 3 players as it just leaves fans disappointed. 

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Maybe aye but probably best of Kerr not to mentioning looking for 3 players as it just leaves fans disappointed. 

This is True, I'm assuming though that the Ndaba deal was looking like a formality and he was allegedly "in talks" with someone, who I was assuming to be a free agent being offered terms (Tidser possibly) ??

Who knows though, something may happen yet before old Jim "slams the door shut" on us..............

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Big boo hoo. Cmon we've surely been about long enough to know these things are never guaranteed. 

Anybody bumping their gums if no one else comes in needs to have a word with themselves. If the squad stays as it is, we'll have done alright.

There's also a plethora of free agents out there as options as well. 

In both Kerr and Micks laptop we trust. 

Edited by BukyOHare