The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

15 minutes ago, diege said:

Zanatta worries me already, has a bit of Gary Harkins syndrome about him which I hope I'm wrong about. Murdoch needs more time to get going.

Something that is always a danger with him. Hopefully it gets knocked out of him further down the line. It's not something I don't think Kerr would stand for

6 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

How has Mckenzie looked in this game? Never noticed him very much against Hamilton but that was a Premiership defence. Annan should have given him more of a chance as it’s closer to his level

He was fine but don’t think he’s ready for championship level. Couple of attackers in before Friday and a loan move for him would be ideal. 

4 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Who was the female commentating on the game tonight? 

My stream was poor also. Delays for 3-4 seconds 🙄 froze at 38 minutes and when it started again it was half time. 

IMG-20201013-WA0000.jpeg

38 minutes on the clock on screen was about  half time , the clock was incorrect in first half 

Edited by Robbo63

12 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Looking through comments on SRE it appears Apple devices worked fine. 

No idea why again Zanatta and McKenzie player in each other’s favoured positions. 

Maybe Kerr is trying to add a bit of versatility to their game like a few of the other players.Could come in handy at some point in the season when injuries strike.

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:

Maybe Kerr is trying to add a bit of versatility to their game like a few of the other players.Could come in handy at some point in the season when injuries strike.

Just think if we’re trying to get McKenzie up and running then play him in his favoured position. 

Watched the game in Spain on an iPad, first half no issues at all apart from no sound for the first 5 minutes. Second half the quality of picture got slightly poorer and stuck 2 or 3 times. Commentary was excellent, very impressed with the young summariser definitely knows her stuff. Overall well worth the £10.
As for the game I thought the first half was really good from both sides. Real end to end stuff, with Ayr slightly fortunate to be ahead. Second half wasn’t as good with Annan having the ball but Ayr creating much the better chances. We really should’ve put the game to bed. One thing to bear in mind the team that finished tonight will not (hopefully) be the team that we will field in the league.

5 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

Scotland used 5 subs , changed forward line and after 80mins no Reading or Anderson on the pitch even though up 7-0 

Good for us in the sense that there was no chance of them getting injured by a frustated U21 San Marino player possibly taking his anger out on the opposition with a reckless tackle

Saw Zanatta for the first time last year at Thistle away he was brilliant even when they went down to 9 men, he was causing all sorts of problems and totally exhausted when they took him off and boy was I glad, I was very happy when we signed him.

He’s a player who has real ability and pace that’s his big asset   and several managers have tried to get the best of him, time will tell if Mark can.

I can’t agree with people  on here who are seeing signs of Gary Harkins in him, Harkins had a brilliant first touch and that’s what beats the boy if he had that he wouldn’t be at Ayr. If we can get the best position for him he’ll be brilliant but quite a few have tried I’m convinced though his only position is wide running at people

Gonna go through the thread tomorrow and edit this post with issues folk have had, can you quote this and say what device you were using and I'll fire it off to AU Media, it's one thing sounding off on here and social media and another trying to help pinpoint the problem. I've got a summary of what I've seen so far. 

Android:- the video was intermittent at best, rarely going for a full minute. 

Apple:- seems to have worked fine with only some small issues. Any others?

Windows:- My pal was watching from Windows and said they had very few issues. Any others?

Casting:- The cast button on the video player just brought a loading bar to my television (Chromecast), if I tried to cast through a third party app there was sound but a black screen/no video.  I could mirrorshare to the Chromecast via Google Home. Any others?

Cameras:- The additional cameras were a good addition, but we're cut off from the player taking corners, the main camera in the usual position was good but was occasionally very pixelated. 

Commentary:- The commentary seemed to have an initial issue for all then came on and stated on, I think on all devices it was fine throughout (even Android where when the video was lagging the commentary continued). 

Half time section: enjoyable, more of this. 

Login process: easy to do and the matchday reminder was a nice touch. 

Edited by itzdrk

5 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Certainly doesnt sound like Walsh will be available for Saturday based on Kerr's interview, although i got the impression Zanatta will be 

Encouraged to hear that "a few more are still to come in", extra additions which are badly needed!

On Walsh yes doesn't sound good, the dreaded Ayr United players waiting on a scan result to come back but shouldn't be anything too serious hopefully won't turn into a long lay off like usual!!!

43 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Gonna go through the thread tomorrow and edit this post with issues folk have had, can you quote this and say what device you were using and I'll fire it off to AU Media, it's one thing sounding off on here and social media and another trying to help pinpoint the problem. I've got a summary of what I've seen so far. 

Android:- the video was intermittent at best, rarely going for a full minute. 

Apple:- seems to have worked fine with only some small issues. Any others?

Windows:- My pal was watching from Windows and said they had very few issues. Any others?

Casting:- The cast button on the video player just brought a loading bar to my television (Chromecast), if I tried to cast through a third party app there was sound but a black screen/no video.  I could mirrorshare to the Chromecast via Google Home. Any others?

Cameras:- The additional cameras were a good addition, but we're cut off from the player taking corners, the main camera in the usual position was good but was occasionally very pixelated. 

Commentary:- The commentary seemed to have an initial issue for all then came on and stated on, I think on all devices it was fine throughout (even Android where when the video was lagging the commentary continued). 

Half time section: enjoyable, more of this. 

Login process: easy to do and the matchday reminder was a nice touch. 

Totally agree with this D

If this is the way forward to watch matches then constructive criticism and feedback is 100% required and hope its taken into account.

If bandwidth is an issue then that needs to be looked into aswell. Virgin fibre is available locally according to another pal