The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

56 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

No we definitely have friendlies. Off the top of my head from what I’ve seen in AP. We have Stranraer away, TNS at Cumnock and Hearts somewhere. 

A bit disappointed that they wont be at Somerset. Guess they're expecting no fans for friendly games if that's the case? 

2 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Was thinking the same. He turnt Lamie into a top 6 centre back from a League Two full back. He might, just might, turn McGinty into a footballer of some description. 

He failed to turn Sean Crighton into anything other than Sean Crighton. McGinty is Crighton on stilts and is any case significantly older than the young centre backs that Duffy has done consistently good work with.

I can't see Hopkin and Duffy working well together tbh. 

Edited by vikingTON

Initially thought that Ndaba must have been heading back down south hence why we didn’t offer anything, but if he’s staying up here that’s pretty much confirmation that we prioritised signing Sean McGinty ahead of him.

11 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Initially thought that Ndaba must have been heading back down south hence why we didn’t offer anything, but if he’s staying up here that’s pretty much confirmation that we prioritised signing Sean McGinty ahead of him.

He has still 1 year on his contract at Ipswich , he only came to Ayr because Kerr was a friend(ex teammate) of the Ipswich then assistant,  I can’t see him ending up at Falkirk , Smith and Hopkin were big fans of him , can’t see him being overlooked for any defender 

Edited by Finlay21

9 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I can't believe he'd rock up at Falkirk. All bluster I reckon.

Duffy seems a great appointment as a coach. Well liked by the majority of his players he's coached in his career. I'm sure John Terry even praised him as a coach when he was at Chelsea.

Jim Duffy is at the age now where he probably wants to take a step back from management to coaching etc, especially after his recent health scare.

Duffy is a brilliant addition, very strong backroom team now, just need additions on the park to follow....

1 minute ago, Finlay21 said:

He has signed for Falkirk I believe 

Better not be Kalvin fucking Orsi we're waiting for signing upon expiry of his contract next week.

Better not have built us up for that happening.....

17 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Better not be Kalvin fucking Orsi we're waiting for signing upon expiry of his contract next week.

Better not have built us up for that happening.....

There is no way Orsi will be anywhere near the squad 

45 minutes ago, Killiefaewell said:
On 02/06/2021 at 12:59, Roxanne said:
Also Available in Face Mask form, to remind K*llie fans you pass in the street, what happened the last time the sides met emoji23.png
IMG_20210602_125741.thumb.jpg.995e8a3f7cabd447c261dd2cbe1c3b10.jpg

You should get one made with a photo off all the major trophies Aye have won.

You ever won the Raydale cup bud? 

1 hour ago, Killiefaewell said:
On 02/06/2021 at 12:59, Roxanne said:
Also Available in Face Mask form, to remind K*llie fans you pass in the street, what happened the last time the sides met emoji23.png
IMG_20210602_125741.thumb.jpg.995e8a3f7cabd447c261dd2cbe1c3b10.jpg

You should get one made with a photo off all the major trophies Aye have won.

You should get one with all the soap bars you've used in your lifetime. Mind you, it would be invisible 😂

Here's an ironic suggestion for a face mask for you:

imperial-leather-soap-100g-x-3-p9522-12702_zoom.jpg