The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Was at the shop today dropping off more artwork, picking up season ticket, bought away top and polo shirt for my dad and brother - shop was busy which was great to see - best thing was seeing how much the hub is progressing!

Imagine that first pint and a sing song before a game 😍😍😍

Edited by AUFC 1910

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

there is a part of it I have not seen on our shirts for a long time ( if ever) 

Going by some of Hummel’s stuff I’ve seen this year it could be a bit of a 90s throw back? Or some sort of subliminated  graphic to do with the town/Somerset? Middlesbrough have the transporter bridged on theirs this season, looks quite good.

6 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I think a combination of our neighbours being in the league, and also the possibility that it will just be season ticket holders allowed (at least for the first few games). I'd be expecting about 1k season tickets sold by the time the league begins 

Going by rate of sales and council attitude on crowds gathering before national lifting of restrictions I agree that it’s more than likely only season ticket holders until after Arbroath game ,tickets well out selling predicted crowd allowance v Edinburgh , just glad cup games are not part of the season ticket package , as projected attendance after 9th August should allow us all season tickets holders entry and buying tickets online in advance for non season ticket holders 

Edited by Finlay21

20 hours ago, Thumper said:

How about if League One Ayr demolish a team that finished third in the SPL 4-0?

Preseason is categorically not about asserting strengths relative to other clubs. Otherwise an Ayr side that only lost 1-0 to a Man U side featuring such colossi as Paul Pogba, Danny Drinkwater and Sean McGinty would have uttery scooshed the league.

The irony in my post clearly went over your head, apologies for that. If we finish top half of the league I'll be pleasantly surprised. 

14 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

The irony in my post clearly went over your head, apologies for that. If we finish top half of the league I'll be pleasantly surprised. 

I’d imagine it wont be too much of a stretch to finish above Morton ,Arbroath ,Kilmarnock,Thistle and Rovers ....

17 minutes ago, North British said:

I’d imagine it wont be too much of a stretch to finish above Morton ,Arbroath ,Kilmarnock,Thistle and Rovers ....

Can you imagine the seethe from our East Ayrshire neighbours if we finish above them?

3 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
12 minutes ago, I said:
The Sawers video would be a thing of beauty

Was he not barred from rusty park?

Not sure. Don't think the minor technicality of a ban would stop him raging though

Thinking of Retro Ayr kits, here is the Ayrshire post sponsored Ayr kit worn by Danish forward Brian Kristiansen. Having Ayr players from different nationalities always made me support their international teams. I see Denmark are still in the Euros and for the sake or Brian I shall start to follow them in the tournament against whoever they play next….I’ll need to check who they play.

0FEA42F8-9A7F-4786-9F69-EDAE70A3110E.thumb.jpeg.7ac3c9c9f8e197e16f3ecbc938458441.jpeg

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

I see Denmark are still in the Euros and for the sake or Brian I shall start to follow them in the tournament against whoever they play next….I’ll need to check who they play.

😂😂😂 ,