The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Hope it’s not Canning or Rice to be honest. That would be totally underwhelming. Didn’t want either of then when Kerr left and wouldn’t want them now ideally.  Bartley would be my preference followed by McManus or Kevin Thomson (and after that Peter Murphy).  No chance of Jack Ross. 
Whoever gets it will get my support of course and hopefully it’s the right man at the right club and everything clicks (eventually). 

23 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

He should be nowhere near the selection process given his last two appointments.

There was a 6 man committee deciding who the new coach was going to be , believe that the candidates were chosen by main man Mathie 

My understanding as that no definite decision had been made by COB yesterday and then the last couple were to be put to the board for decision , was good that someone posted a rumour on Canning to get the forum on fire ( may be down to he got an interview, but so did a few others ) , my money is securely in McBookies pocket never to be returned , 

Edited by Finlay21

My understanding as that no definite decision had been made by COB yesterday and then the last couple were to be put to the board for decision , was good that someone posted a rumour on Canning to get the forum on fire , my money is securely in McBookies pocket never to be returned 

Who’d you have money on if I may ask?

Personally I stuck a tenner on Bartley but that looks dead in the water.

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

Maybe they are leaking the final 4 one by one, checking on here to see the reaction like a public vote. 

Sorry Martin, thats a no from Pie and Bovril, The St Johnston fan fucked it for you. 

Now that would be genius 😂👏

8 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

My understanding as that no definite decision had been made by COB yesterday and then the last couple were to be put to the board for decision , was good that someone posted a rumour on Canning to get the forum on fire ( may be down to he got an interview, but so did a few others ) , my money is securely in McBookies pocket never to be returned , 

Implying that it's someone who wasn't even on their list?

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

Maybe they are leaking the final 4 one by one, checking on here to see the reaction like a public vote. 

Sorry Martin, thats a no from Pie and Bovril, The St Johnston fan fucked it for you. 

Hope they do it like they do in I’m a celebrity. Get all candidates in the boardroom. Martin Canning? it’s not you. Jack Ross? it might be you. 

23 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

The worry is all 4 get a no from Pie and Bovril, the caveat should be that if we say no to all 4, Duffy and Hopkin get brought back. Should make things interesting around the 2nd or 3rd choice. 

Edited by BukyOHare

Looks like that’s it for this year ( definitely for me ) , hope everyone has a good new year when it comes , look forward to the eruptions here early next week if it’s not who you were hoping for , whoever it is will not be everyone’s cup of tea but here’s to us consolidating ourselves in the Championship for another season