The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, callum-ayr said:

I'd be happy enough with that.  It's a toss up between us and the ICT/Killie game for early Saturday game and the probably Monday night kick off.

Seemingly Inverness are favourite for Friday night , but nobody really knows anything yet 

13 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I see the reserves got beat 1-4 today. What kind of teams did both sides have out? Any first team players?

Starting XI was McAdams, Watret, Bilham, Jeanes, Ecrepont, Viviani, McKenzie, Hewitt, Bryden, Ashford, O'Connor.

By the end it was more like an u18 side and absolutely no sign of Frankie Musonda.

Edited by RedEd

46 minutes ago, RedEd said:

Starting XI was McAdams, Watret, Bilham, Jeanes, Ecrepont, Viviani, McKenzie, Hewitt, Bryden, Ashford, O'Connor.

By the end it was more like an u18 side and absolutely no sign of Frankie Musonda.

Can played out on loan still play for the reserves? I did not know that.

Just looked it up 🤔 Seriously didn't know teams could do that 😂

Edited by Roxanne's man

Can't see the BBC having such a quick turnaround of showing Friday night and then Saturday at 12:15pm although they chose Celtic vs Morton for that time 2 rounds ago which means BBC may get first pick for the quarters which in that case they'd probably want Saturday at 12:15pm as that'll be classed as a prime time slot.

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

Can't see the BBC having such a quick turnaround of showing Friday night and then Saturday at 12:15pm although they chose Celtic vs Morton for that time 2 rounds ago which means BBC may get first pick for the quarters which in that case they'd probably want Saturday at 12:15pm as that'll be classed as a prime time slot.

Please no...I don't want to have to get up at 5am :(