The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Bollocks to this chat lads. Who we thinking we’ll sign this week? 

Putting money on Danny Mullen. 

Yeah i think we should be going for him, almost put that on here the other day, hasn't really blown the water any season in terms of goals but he always seem to consistently get between 5-10 goals per season. 

4 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Yeah i think we should be going for him, almost put that on here the other day, hasn't really blown the water any season in terms of goals but he always seem to consistently get between 5-10 goals per season. 

Danny mullin and Ruari Paton upfront for Ayr 🤔

I can see that doing pretty well tbf. If we had a Cammy smith type sitting behind.

Edited by Roxanne's man

31 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Danny mullin and Ruari Paton upfront for Ayr 🤔

I can see that doing pretty well tbf. If we had a Cammy smith type sitting behind.

The paton one seems to have gone quiet so can't see it happening IMO

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Bollocks to this chat lads. Who we thinking we’ll sign this week? 

Putting money on Danny Mullen. 

Jordan Greenidge

20230610_232822.jpg

Edited by itzdrk

1 hour ago, Ayrfix said:

Glynn Hurst was a complete hero of mine back in the day. Wonderful player lovely memories. 

Same. He was the main man when I first started going to games. Brilliant wee player, although strangely Jim Dick was also a fave of mine, maybe because he was warming up at my first game and I got his signature 🤣

We are fucking massive btw. I'm out in Orlando just now and was at the Orlando City game tonight. While I was waiting on the Uber I seen a young boy in the new Ayr United strip who had also been at the game. Only other Scottish teams I've seen since I got here a week ago is Rangers, Celtic and Aberdeen. 

10 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Jordan Greenidge

20230610_232822.jpg

10 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Had his name down for months as a potential signing. Fits the mould that I think we’d be looking at.

Is this just based on the top scorer charts in the national league and finding someone at a good age or is there more to it than that?

He is a big boy at 6’4 anyway!

4 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Is this just based on the top scorer charts in the national league and finding someone at a good age or is there more to it than that?

He is a big boy at 6’4 anyway!

Played in the NL South last season which is where Dipo was and was one of the top scorers like him as well. Good age to try and make money off him and would fit the mould for more direct counter attacking that Bullen wants to play. 

It’s all guesswork at the end of the day.

5 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

We are fucking massive btw. I'm out in Orlando just now and was at the Orlando City game tonight. While I was waiting on the Uber I seen a young boy in the new Ayr United strip who had also been at the game. Only other Scottish teams I've seen since I got here a week ago is Rangers, Celtic and Aberdeen. 

Would you recommend going to an MLS game? I've never been but would like to experience one.