The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

On 11/11/2023 at 22:26, diegomarahenry said:

We won't pay compensation so it'll need to be someone out of work or someone who is a coach that can leave their club. so if you could pick any of them, who?

Urs Fischer, go get him :lol:

4 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Malky McKay has baggage that we can avoid dealing with by not appointing him.

That is the nicest thing I can say about him. 

That’s very diplomatic!

I’d rather poke my eyes out with a rusty fork than have the racist fool anywhere near Somerset. 

37 minutes ago, motley123rock said:

Till he gets a better offer. 

IMG_7481.png

He's the ideal appointment for them. They are an absolute basket case and have been for about 20 years, the last 10 have been particularly bad. They are heading out the league, with no ground and probably never to be seen again in the senior ranks. 

McCall tends to shine when the chips are down and he's worked for almost every club that has been in a crisis. 

I wish him well. Clyde however, f**k Clyde. 

3 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

He's the ideal appointment for them. They are an absolute basket case and have been for about 20 years, the last 10 have been particularly bad. They are heading out the league, with no ground and probably never to be seen again in the senior ranks. 

McCall tends to shine when the chips are down and he's worked for almost every club that has been in a crisis. 

I wish him well. Clyde however, f**k Clyde. 

It won't take many of his old players or creative loan signings to dig them out that hole. Thought he had given up on management but this will get him back on the radar if he wants another crack at it 

Just now, AyrExile said:

It won't take many of his old players or creative loan signings to dig them out that hole. Thought he had given up on management but this will get him back on the radar if he wants another crack at it 

I can't think of any of the former players club that is due a stint in league two tbh.  Derek McCinnes is working with a lesser youth academy now as well.