The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Why is it every time Bullen is on the brink he pulls a result through. 

Same with Airdrie away if he'd lost that he'd of been toast but we managed to win.

We'll probably beat Arbroath now next week which means all will be well in the world. Until we inevitably get pumped by Dundee United...

3 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Why is it every time Bullen is on the brink he pulls a result through.

Falkirk?

This wasn't "a result", it was the bare minimum possibly expected. "Your ultimatum is to beat Peterhead" is like when Doctor Evil demands one million dollars in the first Austin Powers film.

I was in a pub in Tarbert while I'm here looking after the old dear for the weekend, fizzing about missing the football and then absolutely raging at the score. Full of local *** fans, some of whom were trying to indulge in shite patter and about thirty odd in total in the pub. I go to the toilet disgusted we've lost, come out and saw the name "McGinty 90+6" and went mental as if I was at Balmoor. I could barely hear a pin drop 🤣

Regardless of the shite season we're having its all about those moments.

Can we just give Fraser Bryden to McCall in January and let him develop for the rest of the season. He can take Smith and Ecrepont too. 

Our management of our youth players is generally appalling once they get to first team level. Sit on the bench for a couple of seasons, getting the odd cameo so they don’t play enough to develop. Release them and repeat with the next lot.