The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

What’s everyone’s thoughts? Is mathie away and just hasn’t been announced  or has he taken a step back away from the public side of things? 

I find it strange we haven’t heard from him since Bullen left as he had been giving us updates every 2/3 months until that point 

We heard from him two weeks ago. 

7 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'm assuming there will be a player of the year night this season, any chance the NT will be ready in time for it or will it be at Vinyl? 

The voting will be open soon for the “least shite” player of the year 2024

It should be Murphy, Chalmers, Dowds or McGinty. 
Id probably go Murphy. Absolute solid 7/10 every week. 

Young player, Bryden is probably the only real option although Chalmers, Syla  and Dempsey probably qualify.

Goal of the season. Murphy’s against Dundee United? Can’t think of any other great goals off the top of my head. 

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'm assuming there will be a player of the year night this season, any chance the NT will be ready in time for it or will it be at Vinyl? 

Pretty sure handover date for completion of the stand is end of June

3 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

There is a POTY event taking place , just waiting on confirmation of date and venue , believe all will be revealed very soon 

2 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

A travesty that they didn't move the Railway end toilets brick by brick to the back of that stand #AgainstModernPlumbing

23 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Was that the one by McKenzie and assisted by Bryden? That was a good goal.

Yeah a lovely goal, we had possession for quite a while before it as well, playing it around on the edge of the final third trying to find a way through.

13 minutes ago, AUcal said:

Yeah a lovely goal, we had possession for quite a while before it as well, playing it around on the edge of the final third trying to find a way through.

McKenzie will be due another goal soon. That was the last one he scored I think.