The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

The club seem desperate to manufacture an academy to first team success story, hence why both he and McKenzie are in the first team despite neither being good enough for the Championship. 

Ironically this is something which, like with Alan Forrest, would almost certainly have been helped by Ayr being relegated.

Brown has openly said he doesn't know which position best suits McKenzie or Bryden.

With Bryden i feel as if you see glimpses and then he blends into the abyss for the next 2 months with mediocre performances, what usually tends to happen with him is he comes off the bench and does well so is rewarded next game with a start and is anonymous. Frustrating player to watch at times

He's just not good enough. Be that because of his age and the need to develop, or because he was fast tracked by Bullen beyond where he should of been to get supporters onside, I'm not really sure. But it can't be doing him any good to be a bit part player (sometimes more than that) at a level where he is currently very out of his depth.

1 hour ago, muZZa__44 said:

This would be a lot more convincing if VOR hadn't had every single player, janitor and boot boy queuing up to suck Bullen's dick re: workrate and desire as well.

1 minute ago, Thumper said:

This would be a lot more convincing if VOR hadn't had every single player, janitor and boot boy queuing up to suck Bullen's dick re: workrate and desire as well.

It’s a standard Monday morning copy, I stopped reading them 18 months ago. 
I’m really enjoying my time at Ayr
Training is really hard and challenging
Great bunch of boys
Boys showed/need to show belief

Glad to see there's common sense been used this year with the season tickets prices for teenagers and kids. 

Works out at relative peanuts per game over the season and encourages the next generation..