The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, Superhursty7 said:

Rus is the one player we don't have a direct replacement for, I know we can't replace his quality if he gets injured or suspended but we don't have another attacking midfielder in the squad, waker might be it but we haven't seen enough of him yet to see if he could be the cover in that 10 role.

I get the impression that Walker is the planned cover , but a little more advanced. Maybe played in conjunction with Syla coming on to plug the centre midfield space . It would mean Rus and one of the strikers going off . 

However if we want to be galluss (sp) we could always sign Kerr McInroy again ! 

8 hours ago, railwayend said:

However if we want to be galluss (sp) we could always sign Kerr McInroy again ! 

Scenes if we signed him to be on the bench!🤣 I know your tongue is firmly in cheek but I don't think he has the work rate to be in this squad. 

Starting to look like the Queen's Park game next month will be at lesser hampden.  Mortons game the week before ours has been confirmed as lesser hampden and the rangers are scheduled to be home to dundee the same week as our visit. I presume they will fanny about with kick off times for tv etc which might allow us to play at hampden.

3 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Where are you hearing it?

Someone had whatsapped it to me.  Not a usual source though.  I'm not on that SRE page so hadn't seen it was posted there so I'm hoping they'd just read it from there rather than actually being ITK