The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Who was the big striker we had from Stranraer that was getting paid extra from Neil Watt and basically went on strike when Watt got sacked?   Very random pub discussion 🤣

Michael Moore?

46 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Who was the big striker we had from Stranraer that was getting paid extra from Neil Watt and basically went on strike when Watt got sacked?   Very random pub discussion 🤣

Michael Moore with David Hamilton behind him. Neil Watt tried to win with transfers from his title winning Stranraer shite, jacked it and I'm sure Brian Reid and Mark Mcgeown took over as temps before Reid got the job.

Just now, Roxanne's man said:

Michael Moore with David Hamilton behind him. Neil Watt tried to win with transfers from his title winning Stranraer shite, jacked it and I'm sure Brian Reid and Mark Mcgeown took over as temps before Reid got the job.

Reid and McGeown were in temp charge before Watt was appointed, after Robert Connor was binned.

I was disappointed Reid and McGeown weren't appointed permanently. The team played some great football with them in charge.

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

Reid and McGeown were in temp charge before Watt was appointed, after Robert Connor was binned.

I was disappointed Reid and McGeown weren't appointed permanently. The team played some great football with them in charge.

That's what I meant 😂

Brian Reid was then appointed after Neil Watt. Sorry, had it back to front.

Had Alan Main, Kevin James at the back and actually looked like a decent team.

Edited by Roxanne's man

6 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

That's what I meant 😂

Brian Reid was then appointed after Neil Watt. Sorry, had it back to front.

Had Alan Main, Kevin James at the back and actually looked like a decent team.

Mind Barry-John Corr? 🤮

11 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

I'm sure Moore went off on the sick with stress after an alleged run in with Brian Reid in the dressing room

2 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

I remember being at the game he walked out at 😂

I'd Debate whether he's worse than John Hillcoat.

I remember that game. The fans in the SRE started sarcastically applauding and cheering whenever BJC caught the ball and he didn't come back out for the second half.

Hillcoat was shit, but BJC was on another level.

23 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I remember that game. The fans in the SRE started sarcastically applauding and cheering whenever BJC caught the ball and he didn't come back out for the second half.

Hillcoat was shit, but BJC was on another level.

Was that against Ross county?? I think that was Neil Watts last game.

7 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Rus in cm is a bit risk/reward and I do feel he'll end up playing on the left as more teams learn to get in our face in midfield.

I tend to agree with this and think we should maybe give it a try on Sunday . I like the sound of Murphy coming on fresh with 20/25 mins to go as well .