The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

All kicking off on the sre fb with Lachlan

Does Ian Dunlop ever sleep or is he up constantly thinking of ways to have a go at Cameron?

There’s a few others on there that simultaneously come out to try and stick the boot in. Always the same names.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Does Ian Dunlop ever sleep or is he up constantly thinking of ways to have a go at Cameron?

There’s a few others on there that simultaneously come out to try and stick the boot in. Always the same names.

WHY AREN'T THE BOARD PUTTING MORE MONEY IN!

Although to be fair it's that Robert guy kicking it all off this time

WHY AREN'T THE BOARD PUTTING MORE MONEY IN!
Although to be fair it's that Robert guy kicking it all off this time

Somerville?

Yeah he’s one that’s always hanging about.

Khalil is usually a good laugh as well but he’s not been on as much.

Oh dearie me we really do have some clowns in our support, why the f**k are wallopers going mental when we're joint top of the league and the 14th best placed club in Scotland out of 40. Punching above our weight if you ask me considering we're well ahead of clubs like Dunfermline, Partick and Falkrik who ten years ago were all in the top league. Some our supporters really do need to grow up and look at the wider perspective of where we are.

Have to say though the owner of the club shouldn't be going onto a fans forum and calling fans "idiot", "dick" and "clueless twit", far from professional and at the end of the day these supporters., who are entitled to an opinion although sometimes it might be wrong, are the ones that pay to watch the team which contributes to the running of the club.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Funny tho

It is amusing seeing him slap down wallopers!

However, I suspect we are the only SPFL club whose Chairman goes on social media and calls fans of his own club idiots, dicks and twits. Its almost as embarrassing as the weapons in our support tbh. 

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

Oh dearie me we really do have some clowns in our support, why the f**k are wallopers going mental when we're joint top of the league and the 14th best placed club in Scotland out of 40. Punching above our weight if you ask me considering we're well ahead of clubs like Dunfermline, Partick and Falkrik who ten years ago were all in the top league. Some our supporters really do need to grow up and look at the wider perspective of where we are.

Have to say though the owner of the club shouldn't be going onto a fans forum and calling fans "idiot", "dick" and "clueless twit", far from professional and at the end of the day these supporters., who are entitled to an opinion although sometimes it might be wrong, are the ones that pay to watch the team which contributes to the running of the club.

Lachlan has put around a million quid into the club. Think  that entitles him to an opinion as much as the supporters.

How much abuse can you expect a person to take before he dishes it back,  Chairman or  not.