Kieran Tierney

1 hour ago, cameron2000 said:

Arteta clearly believes Tierney and Tavares are of similar standard. I think he rates Tierney slightly higher but he was saying in a recent interview that certain players wouldn’t be dropped as he’s encouraging them to be brave and doesn’t want to ‘punish’ mistakes made trying to be creative/sticking to the philosophy. I think this was aimed towards Tavares. Imo I think Tierney will work his way back in as first choice around the Christmas period.

Might no go down too well on here tho because everyone has a very strong interest in Tierney whereas nobody could care less about Tavares I imagine.

also aimed Smith Rowe as well

1 hour ago, Meldrew said:

thanks for that, its pretty clear now, the shite you watch week in week out, is a far lower standard to what i watch on a weekly basis, if you're happy with him in a team you follow, more power to you.

Uh-huh. Think you best go have a bit of shortbread and a can of Irn Bru.

14 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Some people don't rate Tierney, or Mctominay. Their welcome to their opinion, but the fact they repeat it over and over it just comes off as trolling.

I think their both good players, Tierney especially. Time will tell, but for their age their both having pretty good careers already.

or maybe they find it difficult to share that opinion as they see that certain player every week and more often than not he's poor.

1 hour ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Some people don't rate Tierney, or Mctominay. Their welcome to their opinion, but the fact they repeat it over and over it just comes off as trolling.

I think their both good players, Tierney especially. Time will tell, but for their age their both having pretty good careers already.

This is nonsense 

2 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

* they’re

Haven't seen this Tavares play much before, but he has been absolutely diabolical since he came on for Tierney tonight.
I know its trolls thats spouting it all, but Tierney was clearly coming back once fit. Unsure why anyone is claiming otherwise, or that he is anything other than wildly popular with Arsenal fans.

10 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Haven't seen this Tavares play much before, but he has been absolutely diabolical since he came on for Tierney tonight.

I have seen him in a few matches. It’s the standard way of loving a player for being very fast and who will take players on. He can’t defend at all. He’s the TAA of Arsenal.

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:
2 hours ago, Jambomo said:
I have seen him in a few matches. It’s the standard way of loving a player for being very fast and who will take players on. He can’t defend at all. He’s the TAA of Arsenal.

A world class full-back?

Nah, all attack and rubbish at defending. I might have been harsh on TAA 🤣