Do you trust bald people?

Poll  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It all depends how the baldy handles their baldness.

Combover or toupe indicates a swindling cad.

all off is fine and indicates a normal average level of dishonesty (eg: wouldn't tell a reataurant if they missed a drink off the bill).

The guys who go for the full tonsure have the most integrity. These boys hide nothing.

17 hours ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Baldies are fine and upstanding citizens.

The ones for the watching are those who refuse to accept it and go for some form of comb-over.

And don't even think about growing a beard. Upside down heads are just as bad as comb-overs

I actually think the upside down head is quite cool looking. If I ever go bald I’ll certainly be keeping my beard so I don’t look like an egg.

• 3 years later...
45 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Can we not have a Grahame amnesty this New Year as long as he leaves the cycle sorts alone?

Ah, the annual "let Perthshire Bell back if he stops doing the things he won't ever stop doing" post.

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Ah, the annual "let Perthshire Bell back if he stops doing the things he won't ever stop doing" post.

I know, I know, but we should at least give him a chance given that others come back and take ages to get emptied while one particular irritant never gets emptied in spite of his constant malevolent intentions.

44 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I know, I know, but we should at least give him a chance given that others come back and take ages to get emptied while one particular irritant never gets emptied in spite of his constant malevolent intentions.

Is this like Candyman, where you can't say his name too many times?  :P