What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

SNP voters like me, who have been a bit disappointed by recent stuff. Are they going to vote Labour or just not bother. Me. I wasn't going to bother voting. But have decided I'll vote SNP again. Labour are in horrible place right now. 

24 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

Speaker refuses SNP request for emergency debate. Oh! Oh!

Everything must be really hunky dory in Scotland if the SNP can waste all their parliamentary time on a conflict happening on a different continent that we're not even taking part in? 

I'll say it again, and the idiot parade can get down voting again, this is just playing politics to try and stiff labour and it's failed again

2-0 to the STARMER 

12 minutes ago, orfc said:

Everything must be really hunky dory in Scotland if the SNP can waste all their parliamentary time on a conflict happening on a different continent that we're not even taking part in? 

I'll say it again, and the idiot parade can get down voting again, this is just playing politics to try and stiff labour and it's failed again

2-0 to the STARMER 

Are the SNP to have no global policy?

Will it change anything - the eternal response of cynics. All we know is that Israel micro-analyses everything about Gaza down to the lyrics of their Eurovision song entry so I think it is worthwhile.

As long as there’s arms being sold from the UK to Israel, we definitely are taking part in that conflict.

The fact that this debate hasn’t been allowed is an utter disgrace and an affront to democracy, and anyone who doesn’t recognise it as such simply doesn’t care about democracy. 

The "arms" we sell to Israel are actually mostly bits of the F35 that bae make and the US sell without us having a say

We don't even show on the main pie chart here of actual armaments sold

https://caat.org.uk/data/countries/israel/israels-arms-suppliers/

If you want to look at it another way - who's enabling the Israeli's to buy all this gear? Turns out their biggest customer is India and they seem completely unfucked about filling Netanyahus pockets...

https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/israels-military-exports-top-buyer-india-unaffected-by-gaza-war-2024-02-23/

Edited by orfc

48 minutes ago, orfc said:

2-0 to the STARMER 

Fvk me, are you so linear, that you can't walk and chew gum at the same time?

What a nonsense statement, give yersel' a fvkkin shake.

Yours

aDONis

1 hour ago, orfc said:

The "arms" we sell to Israel are actually mostly bits of the F35 that bae make and the US sell without us having a say

Expect the Uk government hold a golden share in Bae that allows them to prevent the company engaging in businesses considered detrimental to the country’s interests .  We want to end that supply of parts we can do it with one phone call. 

34 minutes ago, aDONisSheep said:

Fvk me, are you so linear, that you can't walk and chew gum at the same time?

What a nonsense statement, give yersel' a fvkkin shake.

Yours

aDONis

You forgot to show your working out on that one 🙂

There's tons of stuff actually affecting Scotland the SNP could stamp its feet about, like where's our share of the HS2 money that's getting spread about the North of England, what's the long term plan for Ukrainian refugees of which Scotland has 39,000... But noooo, try and drag out some point scoring over a situation you have no control over instead. Very SNP 🙂

You’re talking about 30000 dead human beings, a huge number of them children, and a people who are being intentionally starved and deprived of the most basic aid. 

’Point scoring.’

Get a fucking grip of yourself. 

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

2 hours ago, Highlandmagar said:

Speaker refuses SNP request for emergency debate. Oh! Oh!

How is he still in a job

Meanwhile bbc trying to report desperately on anything else

4 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

You’re talking about 30000 dead human beings, a huge number of them children, and a people who are being intentionally starved and deprived of the most basic aid. 

’Point scoring.’

Get a fucking grip of yourself. 

What about the hundreds of thousands dead in the Ukraine? Where's the SNP call for a ceasefire there? Ooh nowhere, cos they can't use it to drive a wedge into their rivals. I think the grip needs to be on those doing the point scoring, not those pointing out they're doing it 🙂