The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

9 hours ago, Fullerene said:

He was annoyed with the BBC for not doing regular re-runs of the Monty Python series.  As I recall, some sketches are very well known but a lot of it was crap.

Fawlty Towers was great but he was utterly hopeless at non-comedic roles - such as Silverado.

In 2018, he moved to Nevis and St Kitts, never to return - and 4 years later he is back.

The BBC won't give him more money by re-playing his fifty-odd year old TV show yet again? The one that's had a million re-releases on VHS and DVD, and is freely available on streaming platforms? What a massive sense of entitlement.

I'd no idea he was still so desperate for money. Maybe time to try pre-nups, John.

5 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

The BBC never offered me shit either, but I've found it unbelievable easy to not scurry off to GBN in the huff as if what I have to say has any relevance to anybody or anything. 

He’s like the George Galloway of light entertainment, desperate to be of some relevance.

55 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

The BBC never offered me shit either, but I've found it unbelievable easy to not scurry off to GBN in the huff as if what I have to say has any relevance to anybody or anything. 

To work with racists/bigots/all round scum to moan to racists/bigots/all round scum.

Wasn't he initially down to pay about $250m?  :lol:

Presumably bankruptcy without having to pay a penny, before a triumphant return after retiring to the Winchester with a cold pint to wait for this all to blow over.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Wasn't he initially down to pay about $250m?  :lol:

Presumably bankruptcy without having to pay a penny, before a triumphant return after retiring to the Winchester with a cold pint to wait for this all to blow over.

That was another trial, think he's still got one to go..

dr-evil-one-billion.gif

3 hours ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Alex Jones is just a far-right Jonathan Pie and not a real person, right? 

There's certainly a school of thought that reckons he started out that way and ended up buying his own bullshit as the years went on. Undeniably an utter Pie though. 

He filed for bankruptcy a few months back, so more than likely that he won’t pay a penny.  Although his lawyers in the previous trial accidentally sent the prosecution all the info, about where he’s squirrelled all his cash away.  

I believe his ex wife is using that information now and is suing him for not paying child support.  

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

He filed for bankruptcy a few months back, so more than likely that he won’t pay a penny.  Although his lawyers in the previous trial accidentally sent the prosecution all the info, about where he’s squirrelled all his cash away.  

I believe his ex wife is using that information now and is suing him for not paying child support.  

The stuff I was seeing last night was that these punishments wouldn't be affected by bankruptcy and he was liable to have his earnings trimmed for the rest of his life similar to OJ to make sure as much of it was paid as possible.

8 hours ago, Rodhull said:

The stuff I was seeing last night was that these punishments wouldn't be affected by bankruptcy and he was liable to have his earnings trimmed for the rest of his life similar to OJ to make sure as much of it was paid as possible.

This verdict “might” discourage other right wing grifter nut jobs from putting their head above the parapet, but that would kinda defeat the justification for the grift…