The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

On 12/11/2023 at 10:53, Lurkst said:

My first thought on viewing this is that these guys are shitebags of the highest order.  They target people who they know with certainty won't respond to their aggressive posturing, as that is exactly what it is.

They wouldn't go near anyone capable as they would knock the shit out of them.  All mooth and nae troosers, but a menace nevertheless.

1 hour ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

My first thought on viewing this is that these guys are shitebags of the highest order.  They target people who they know with certainty won't respond to their aggressive posturing, as that is exactly what it is.

They wouldn't go near anyone capable as they would knock the shit out of them.  All mooth and nae troosers, but a menace nevertheless.

Reminded of Gene Hunt's "You know, I’ve had harder shites than you, Friday nights, after a curry."

7 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

True... a particular highlight for me is the young p***k in the green jacket getting held back, by the hand, while mouthing off.

Shitebags to a man.

In a blow to the far right, the Electoral Commission has once again kb'd hatemongering transphobe and general moron Kellie-Jay Keen's application to register her "Women's Party" as a UK political party. The EC always provides an explanation of the reasons why your application has been rejected, and in this case it is once again because she has proven incapable of filling out the forms correctly. Of course, in typical and utterly predictable KJK style, she has concluded that this is the underhand work of people who use pronouns, declaring that it's now "personal", and has immediately suggested she will be recruiting a "constitutional lawyer", at no doubt exorbitant cost which will mean another GoFundMe...

How her wee gaggle of adoring sycophants can't see her for the grifting cow she is, is completely beyond me.

Edited by Boo Khaki

52 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

True... a particular highlight for me is the young p***k in the green jacket getting held back, by the hand, while mouthing off.

Shitebags to a man.

He's a fairly young guy, I'd hazard a bet coked up and all over internet being racist scum.

Good luck with future employment.

On 11/11/2023 at 22:49, KirkieRR said:

Tbf the BBC have stated that some of the vermin were EDL and have also described them as 'far-right'.

Disgusted to learn that Tommy 'Tommy' Stephen Yaxley-Lennon Robinson was all over the business like a fungus. Wasn't he both in jail and bankrupt or something?

Will it ever occur to any of them that the Second World War fallen commemorated at the Cenotaph ceremony were fighting against something a bit like them?

He's going back to jail in the near future. 

Utterly nonsensical article in the Guardian discussing a broader interpretation of "glorifying terrorism". However, whilst the definition could not remotely apply to a rugby crowd singing a de facto national anthem, about a historical battle seven hundred years ago, it might be applicable to more current, localised practices.

Perhaps the powers-that-be should be more focused on taking action where daft songs are sung at Celtic Park and Ibrox (and at every ground in Scotland). Scottish football won't miss dafties singing about imaginary involvement in paramilitary action, e.g. the merry ploughboys and the martyrs of the high gallows.

“Because terrorism is defined without geographical or historical limits, it was pointed out that a straightforward prohibition on glorification could have criminalised supporters of the suffragettes, Nelson Mandela, or even the crowd at Murrayfield [rugby stadium, Edinburgh] belting out [the anthem] Flower of Scotland.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/nov/13/plan-to-tighten-law-on-glorifying-terrorism-could-criminalise-crowd-at-murrayfield

I worked in factories in Amsterdam in the late 70s when young people descended on it from all over Europe for the liberal dope laws, including Germans escaping conscription, and there was a major influx from ex-colonies like Surinam and Indonesia, and workers from Morocco and Turkey. In the factories everyone I worked with was Moroccan or Turkish, or the odd Brit, everyone from forklift driver to foreman and above was Dutch. Behind the easy going, liberal attitude that the Netherlands was famed for was a pretty rigid racial hierarchy, and resentment especially from older people about how things were changing around them. I've always felt that the nice liberal open minded Dutch thing was a bit of a myth, and contrived to compare themselves with the nasty Germans, a bit like the Tartan Army turned all friendly when the England fans went fascist.

I can see France following suit. There's a wave of anxiety and uncertainty throughout the world right now for some reason. Perhaps it was ramped up during lockdown but we tend to move rightwards during such times. 

I'm a bit afraid of all of this given the slow drip towards fascism and nationalism (bad kind) here and the slow erosion of freedoms. I'm even more concerned about the rise in ocean temperatures and the effects of this. If we thought now was fertile ground for a rightward shift wait til we have a genuine flood of people moving northwards.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Martin said:

Wilders has been doing this for a long time, steadily growing in support as more and more youth come onto the scene and see what is happening.

Apparently he did a great job in the recent debate.

The fact he can't live a normal life is awful, so huge respect to him for continuing to plod on regardless.

Lololol. Keep fighting the good fight Johnny 😅😅