Clash of the titans Raith v Arbroath

6 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:
30 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Other teams have brought similar numbers to Starks and were put in the main stand. Therefore it would have been completely fine having you there.

How many Lichties fans will have been counted in the home support because we bought our tickets at the main stand to get into the bar?

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Who can not believe this man , especially when he gives it the Campbell stare !!!   :lol:  Dick back to  his best here.  

So now it’s ok to tell a ref to feck off according to mr Campbell , how would Dick feel if one of his players told him to feck off!  He knew exactly what he was doing slowly making his way down the touch line absolute embarrassment to his club and hardly showing an example to his team either. 

So now it’s ok to tell a ref to feck off according to mr Campbell , how would Dick feel if one of his players told him to feck off!  He knew exactly what he was doing slowly making his way down the touch line absolute embarrassment to his club and hardly showing an example to his team either. 

It's a game of football calm down. He never said it was ok either. Personally find it very entertaining.

13 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

It's a game of football calm down. He never said it was ok either. Personally find it very entertaining.

It's the Dick Campbell show.   He's slipping up in his auld age though .  Usually he contradicts himself about half a dozen times but now he just seems to be trying to stop himself swearing. 

Next stage is the Billy Broon rants about been places and done hings !!  8)

Really enjoyed the Arbroath goalie’s trolling. Took ages, switched sides, then when the sub was taking place pretended to take the ball back to the other side whilst looking at the boys down the front who’d giving him pelters, big cheesy grin on his face. Not enough of that sort of shithousing.

Heres

Here’s my tuppenceworth. Irritated not to have managed the win after clear superiority in the game (couldn’t beat Raith last year despite some similar showings even when we bested Ayr a few times - are they becoming a bogey team?). I thought Raith were fairly poor and wasteful but they may well improve over the season.

We thought the ref was on Raith’s payroll - well a clear homer for the entire first half. I have literally no idea what the Raith fans are banging on about.

We should have converted more than one of the chances we had. Thought Whatley (maligned of late) and Swankie were superb and creative in the middle while also doing the defensive stuff

I thought our team overcelebrated after Bobby’s excellent goal. It came lateish but still leaving plenty left to play. Two of our draws this season have come through late lapses. I dislike the implications when there’s plenty to play for.

Dick Campbell’s antics were rather embarrassing but he is undoubtedly a character and always entertaining.

Despite that, good to attend a game with a bigger crowd and the surface wasn’t bad. Delighted to see a well organised Lichties team playing neat and progressive football for spells. As Dick C says, few teams in this league play with two wingers. I have no thoughts beyond the next game. Surely the bitter experience of 3 seasons ago, when we built up a good lead to blow it, would be a sufficiently salutary and humbling experience

Raith supporters getting upset about us getting a whole stand to ourselves :lol: i'd be more concerned about your teams performance if I was a Raith supporter which thankfully i'm not.

We play pish and get a draw. I think you better check ya self dude

Archived