Calling Cards of Morons

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

People who are picky about food they've never eaten.  "I've never tried *random food they've never eaten* and I never will!"

“Do you people really eat haggis? Ugh, that’s disgusting,”

”Aye, but you’ll eat hot dogs though, right?”

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

People who are picky about food they've never eaten.  "I've never tried *random food they've never eaten* and I never will!"

I agree with that. I'd also include the sort of inverted-snobs who prefer to eat in a chain restaurant next to a dual carriageway rather than an upmarket place in the city centre. 

"I dinnae like aw that fancy stuff." 

15 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

“Do you people really eat haggis? Ugh, that’s disgusting,”

”Aye, but you’ll eat hot dogs though, right?”

I've found it's often the case with meat.  People won't even try a meat they've never had because it's 'too strange' but are quite happy to continue eating beef that's been pumped with chemicals and chicken where the animal lived it's entire life in one of these ghastly warehouses.

57 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

I agree with that. I'd also include the sort of inverted-snobs who prefer to eat in a chain restaurant next to a dual carriageway rather than an upmarket place in the city centre. 

"I dinnae like aw that fancy stuff." 

Where I live we have a Cote Brasserie and, about 100 metres away, have two independent restaurants serving better food for much the same price.

No prizes for guessing which is the most popular place to eat.

10 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

"Doing Sober October, nightmare lol, cannae wait for going on a bender November!!!!!! LOL😅😅😅!!!!!!!!!"

Wankers 

When they ask for money I ask them how much of the money they'll be putting in themselves from what they'll be saving. 

"Doing Sober October, nightmare lol, cannae wait for going on a bender November!!!!!! LOL[emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]!!!!!!!!!"

Wankers 
Say this every year - If people can't go a month without alcohol, they shouldn't be laughing about it and trying to raise money for (Likes) charity, they should be considering getting professional help for their addiction.

5 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

Quite happy donating to someone doing a charity thing, but that thing needs to be a profoundly debasing and harrowing experience before I'll part with cash. The kind of thing that has a permanent altering effect on the psyche of the person doing it.

That sounds like supporting Falkirk. Never thought about asking people to give me money for it though.

Quite happy donating to someone doing a charity thing, but that thing needs to be a profoundly debasing and harrowing experience before I'll part with cash. The kind of thing that has a permanent altering effect on the psyche of the person doing it.
Kincardine doing Dry January?

On 02/10/2020 at 05:21, Highland Capital said:

I'll never eat durian because i can't get near them for the stench. 

I'll never eat hundred year eggs because they look like they'll kill you. 

If that makes me a moron then so be it. 

8 hours ago, coprolite said:

I'll never eat durian because i can't get near them for the stench. 

I'll never eat hundred year eggs because they look like they'll kill you. 

If that makes me a moron then so be it. 

Durian is the worst thing I’ve ever eaten. Utterly appalling.

2 hours ago, coprolite said:

Do they taste as bad as they smell? 

Oh yes. And you taste them for a looooooong time after you've eaten it. Plus everyone in the vicinity hates your guts so you can't even breathe out. Not that you'd want to because of the sensation that you've been huffing petrol. The witchety grub I had in Australia was more appetizing.