The F1 Thread

die hard doonhamer

I'm sure potential Red Bull cap transgressions fully explain why Mercedes' colossal hubris saw them design a total dog of a car, and also why Sir Lewis spent the first half of the season getting his arse kicked by his team mate in identical machinery. And if it wasn't, that will be because the FIA covered it up, right?

Oh, and I even forgot about the bit where the same Red Bull cap transgressions meant that Mercedes were literally incapable of raising the ride height of their car and had to go crying to the nasty, corrupt, FIA who let Ferrari win everything going year after year, to sort if for them instead. And it's the FIA's fault Lewis is on the wrong tyres as well.

Edited by Boo Khaki

Lewis Hamilton going on about sporting integrity if a team has broken the rules.

The same Lewis Hamilton who drove the 2007 McLaren? The one built using stolen Ferrari plans? Where his team were fined $100,000,000 and excluded from the constructors championship?

Yes, apparently. Mr Integrity.

^^^ Was just about to post similar.

His  whiny "They're doing upgrades ALL THE TIME and we're not" is like the sevco/selliks of this world whining about tiny budgets compared to "big" European sides.

On 20/06/2022 at 14:51, Sir Tarmo said:

A team, most likely McLaren, will probably come in for him. I’d be very shocked if Gasly was still in the AlphaTauri next season.

So Alpine…not McLaren…but as expected, Gasly not at AlphaTauri next season. Was really hard to see him staying there.

4 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I've been round Suzuka many times over the years I don't think I've ever turned into the chicane too early.

That's the old pit lane entry IIRC and I've definitely been through there and just about every other escape road.