The F1 Thread

die hard doonhamer

I know merch prices have been daft for years but I was just about to buy a new Williams t-shirt, added to cart and hit pay… was just doing the verification thing via the bank app and find that they’ve added £10 on top of the displayed price “tax”. So to keep the t-shirt under £50 they’re displaying a price excluding VAT which is a bit naughty.

1 hour ago, Rhys McCabe Hype Train said:

I know merch prices have been daft for years but I was just about to buy a new Williams t-shirt, added to cart and hit pay… was just doing the verification thing via the bank app and find that they’ve added £10 on top of the displayed price “tax”. So to keep the t-shirt under £50 they’re displaying a price excluding VAT which is a bit naughty.

Feel like F1 merch in general is quite shit. It looks like football training wear but with sponsors, absolutely zero creativity to it. Everyone and their da has that fucking retro Ferrari leather jacket as well.