Aberdeen vs A Class Above Aberdeen

Clinical as f**k from Sevco, Morelos the difference 

Stonewall penalty, don’t know what the f**k McKenna was thinking 

The new club have their shit together tonight, I’ll be stunned if we can scrape a draw from this 

Pittodrie will be a morgue on Sunday 

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh please do explain how the internet makes you Sevco?

Ive not watched a second of the Aberdeen game, was sent a link to Aberdeen’s goal while watchin Celtic tv so I posted it here, providing a service if you like. I also posted a link to the Celtic goal on the Celtic match thread. I’m all heart.

Rangers have taken their goals well, but it's utterly pish defending for the first two, and blatant stupidity for the third.

This. We have gift wrapped that first half(and probably 3 points), which is in stark contrast to our defending in previous encounters this season.

In defence of the pen, it was never foul on Morelos in the first place, Goldsen may have been offside which is what McKenna was presumably claiming, and not sure what he could do to get his arm out of the way.

Just now, Drew Brees said:

Ive not watched a second of the Aberdeen game, was sent a link to Aberdeen’s goal while watchin Celtic tv so I posted it here, providing a service if you like. I also posted a link to the Celtic goal on the Celtic match thread. I’m all heart.

We just don't appreciate you enough, you wouldn't catch Magee or Romeo going to all that effort.

Rangers have been much better than us. Our players have shown some decent play individually, but the shape is atrocious. The two left backs tactic failed with Scotland, when Robertson and Teirney played there so f**k knows why McInnes thinks he can play it with Lowe and Considine. Midfield is getting totally overrun too, the defence are getting pulled about all over the place by Rangers movement and creating gaps. We need to get back to a back 4, and play the way we know how to play.

Get May on, play him out left. Considine off and shift Lowe back to the left hand side of a flat back 4.

An early goal and we are right back in this. One for them and I’m fucking off home. Too many **** in this Glasgow establishment. Why do none of them support their local team..!! [emoji51]

Rangers have been much better than us. Our players have shown some decent play individually, but the shape is atrocious. The two left backs tactic failed with Scotland, when Robertson and Teirney played there so f**k knows why McInnes thinks he can play it with Lowe and Considine. Midfield is getting totally overrun too, the defence are getting pulled about all over the place by Rangers movement and creating gaps. We need to get back to a back 4, and play the way we know how to play.

Get May on, play him out left. Considine off and shift Lowe back to the left hand side of a flat back 4.

An early goal and we are right back in this. One for them and I’m fucking off home. Too many **** in this Glasgow establishment. Why do none of them support their local team..!! [emoji51]

Are you honesty watching the same game ?

They have been much better than us ? Seriously ?

Archived