A View From The Terrace.

1 hour ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

This is a very polite reminder that A View from the Terrace is on the BBC Scotland channel tonight @ 10:30pm.

This should be a very good episode - there's apparently chat about Scotland's sterling start to the Euro 2024 qualifying campaign and an interview with larger-than-life football agent John Viola.

You might as well give it a go!

I love that you feel the need to promote AVFTT on P&B, it's the exact  same demographic, a single circle venn diagram etc..

I'd be surprised that if Div could work out the alts and see how many individual users log onto P&B if it really differed from the viewing figures.

15 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Unfortunately for all of us who are regulars on the St. Mirren thread, it's not a fishing trip. ☹️

Yup if he says something the opposite is usually true, unfortunate as I think he may be a good guy but just either over excited, believes everything he reads or just jumps all in. 

I wouldn’t pay too much attention 

52 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Zaliukas. ☹️

Never forget him being a bit of a joke figure at Rangers despite being so good for Hearts. Then within a year or so, tragically it all made sense.

TBH as much as TVFTT do a really good job of these segments a reference to MND wouldn't have gone amiss.

Great episode last night.  I particularly enjoyed the feature on Dyce Boys Club. I forgot how many players The Caley have signed from them over the years. 

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

John Viola segment was excellent.

Yeah. I found it more interesting than I thought I would. 
At least he’s upfront about what he does. 
Clubs had way too much power over players in the past. 
John was asked to represent a player at contract negotiations and he’s made a career out of it that has taken him all over the world rather than stuck in an office “selling” life insurance policies.

Clubs don’t like them for obvious reasons but agents represented actors and musicians for many years. 

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Great episode last night.  I particularly enjoyed the feature on Dyce Boys Club. I forgot how many players The Caley have signed from them over the years. 

That item is what makes this series special.

Brilliant to watch these two guys and no doubt many other volunteers continue a legacy for their brother and friend who died aged 36. 

9 hours ago, prov said:

TBH as much as TVFTT do a really good job of these segments a reference to MND wouldn't have gone amiss.

I agree with you. It may well have been in the original item but someone edited it out to fit the timeline of the show. 
I’ll be honest that I had forgotten that MND took him so young. Horrific disease.