what hobbies do you like doing

Ylf

Class A drugs are fine but wearing fresh socks is bad. Some site this. 

No, wearing fresh socks is absolutely fine - what normal people do is throw their dirty socks in this thing called a washing machine and then wear them again once they are dry.

Using socks only once and then launching them in the bin is the behaviour of an absolute oddball and you will be (rightly) mocked and ridiculed for doing so.

6 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

For those who expressed an interest earlier in the thread, myself and others had some lockdown-compliant success probing some holes in Perthshire and Applecross earlier in 2020. Digging out what looked like an insignificant grassy hole turned out to be a 50m+ cave through stripy stuff with bits large enough to walk through, but with the occasional squeeze bit between chambers. The Applecross find on the other hand involves a couple of hundred metres of decorated passage.

Photos in spoiler, and for avoidance of doubt, those are not my wellies. Honest.

Hide contents

Perthshire:

IMG_0698.jpg.e75849608d5c4fe7cf7fd1b28075036e.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg.de9ec7c0d98b0c7d2a354fe180ee384d.jpg

IMG_0700.thumb.jpg.f201fca550f448c09a12d599b1a97680.jpg

Applecross:

IMG_0696.jpg.d7ecf9ec58f94c07a91ec244b7a6ab98.jpg

Dinna ken what it is but eh wanna do this 

11 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

You have grown up. You have just not met a woman who will have sex with you yet.

😃 I have actually met and married a woman who not only has sex with me but actually lets me buy the kits . Best of both worlds for me 🤣🤣

56 minutes ago, budmiester1 said:

I've never really grown up and still build model kits, it's just that they are a bit bigger and a hell of a lot more expensive.😄

894617A0-B076-4F5C-BE09-8ED720BDABE3.jpg

62C2AC53-4FC8-48DE-978F-2C33B2C50E55_1_201_a.jpeg

86CF0FBA-DD78-4AD4-8BA1-AB2862A6F999.heicUnavailable

C886EA50-ABED-4238-AF8C-D92AA969FE65.jpg

I made a model of a Flower class corvette when I was 16, about 2' long. Spent ages getting the paint scheme just right. Forgot all about it until I was in Tobermory a few years ago and saw one almost exactly the same in a museum window. Turns out the corvettes were based there. 

M o d e l W a r s h i p s . c o m - Gallery

7 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I need a new hobby. Contemplated doing some indoor wall climbing but it seems pretty expensive. 

I always thought it was pointless climbing things that progressively get harder but then I don't really like heights so that could be why I didn't like it.

Is it a physical hobby you want?