Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Just now, AJF said:

I think the fact the player went up to Kamara with his hands covering his mouth so the camera’s couldn’t pick it up probably means what was said was a bit unacceptable. Whether it was racist or anything else is yet to be seen I suppose.

Trying to brush it off as nothing though is dangerous if it has been something serious.

Players cover their mouths speaking to each other all the time.

Slavia have had bigger results than this in Europe in recent seasons.

Trpisovsky has no playing experience. Managed lower league teams part time while working as a barman before taking over at Slavia. Every round they get through he describes as a dream come true, he talks about watching European football on the telly and the fantastic stadiums and crowds. He was offered a substantial amount of money to move to Russia a couple of years ago and turned it down.

the arrogance from Rae and Craigan was like listening to Clive Tildsley at an England game, the Divine right of Rangers to win, the scapegoats when they lose.

Just now, Merkland Red said:

What round do Rangers begin their European campaign next season? Could be 2 costly suspensions.

3rd qualifying round of the Champions Path into the Champions League. So two rounds to get through with one seeded and unseeded.

Just now, Merkland Red said:

Players cover their mouths speaking to each other all the time.

That’s why I said it’s “likely” it was something unacceptable given Kamara’s reaction.

We don’t know what was said, but trying to play it down despite seeing our player’s reaction is an odd look.

8 minutes ago, G51 said:

Some proper “Big Team Found” in the likes for this one.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Do you mean Lukaku ? We’re they charged with that ?

I meant Tonev. Lukaku?

2 minutes ago, DMCs said:

3rd qualifying round of the Champions Path into the Champions League. So two rounds to get through with one seeded and unseeded.

I thought you started further on than that. Bit of a nightmare if Morelos is off.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

That’s why I said it’s “likely” it was something unacceptable given Kamara’s reaction.

We don’t know what was said, but trying to play it down despite seeing our player’s reaction is an odd look.

Or I could just wait and see what Kamara himself says.

It's not like you've got history of jumping to conclusions you cabbage.

7 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Aye. Just like time they totally didn't overreact to Gardyne making a comment to a Rangers player.

I'm hoping that Goldson can now find the time to apologise to Gardyne, especially now that he has all these free midweeks in his schedule.