Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

7 minutes ago, sophia said:

McCoist decided not to be a broadcaster for a period of time tonight.

All objectivity and professionalism was lost.

Even worse than the mob last night.

They guy is a Rangers fan who spent a big part of his life playing, coaching and managing the team and who in the past wee while has lost his mentor and, more recently, someone at the club he was probably pretty close to.

He is allowed to show a bit of emotion and celebration tonight. No issue with that at all. Its not as if he is associated in any way with other clubs in Scotland or anything anyway.

If it wasnt for you, just turn off. Thats what i did.

Well, this is surprising.

I watched the other semi on RTL.. They're showing the Ibrox highlights now.

The Frankfurt fans seem a tad volatile. 

Seville should be interesting. one way or another.

I'm tempted to say Rangers will finally stumble but I've said that several times and been proved wrong.

ETA  that Leipzig shirt!   Worst ever?

Edited by cyderspaceman

13 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I hate Rangers as much as the next man but I’m going to have to admit, I did not want them to lose tonight. They’ve been incredible in Europe and fully deserve this. To see West Ham getting dumped out at the same stage to another German team makes it all the sweeter. The English love shitting on Scottish football despite the teams there having massive budgets compared to us. For Rangers to get this far is nothing short of remarkable. I don’t think they’ll win the final but they deserve to be there.

🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

They thoroughly deserve to have made the final, but I wish they hadn’t. Here comes Manchester MK2. Thousands of these cnuts ticketless in a predominantly Catholic country against a team who, unlike Zenit St Petersburg in Manchester, will have thousand upon thousand of their own in Seville too. This is the easiest prediction I’ll make all year - these cnuts are going to disgrace their club, and by association, our country.

Yep. Have to say this is exactly what I was thinking.

Could only be surpassed by a Renfrewshire Cup Final between our lot.

Just now, badgerthewitness said:

'MoVe It To ThE bIgGeR sTaDiUm!!!!!!111!' campaign commencing in 3..2...1...

Well, Frankfurt sold 30,000 tickets for their last game in Spain so aye. 

10 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

They guy is a Rangers fan who spent a big part of his life playing, coaching and managing the team and who in the past wee while has lost his mentor and, more recently, someone at the club he was probably pretty close to.

He is allowed to show a bit of emotion and celebration tonight. No issue with that at all. Its not as if he is associated in any way with other clubs in Scotland or anything anyway.

It's not Rangers TV though, and there will be a reasonable proportion of people watching who wanted them to lose. Imagine the reaction on here if Man City had gotten through last night (lol) and McManaman was carrying on like that.

19 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

You can't say they don't deserve it. I just hope they don't disgrace the country when they lose.

Or win, either way they'll smash the place up, and even be fighting amongst themselves.

9 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Fair play to him, he was a shit manager and took them for a few hundred thousand pounds tending his garden, they clearly meant a lot to him.