Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Just now, TONTROOPER said:

You voted tory today didnt you...didnt you.

Never voted Tory in my life but feel free to carry on the lazy stereotype.

My post just reflects what I saw in the game tonight. I thought Rangers played with real guts and deserved to win the tie. 

2 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

It's not Rangers TV though, and there will be a reasonable proportion of people watching who wanted them to lose. Imagine the reaction on here if Man City had gotten through last night (lol) and McManaman was carrying on like that.

I assume most people watch the game, hear the final whistle and go do something else.

Not wait to hear what Ally McCoist and Kenny Miller have to say about the game youve just watched.

Its not on while the game is ongoing. But a non issue for me after full time.

Edited by Jacky1990

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

I assume most people watch the game, hear the final whistle and go do something else.

Not wait to hear what Ally McCoist and Kenny Miller have to say about the game youve just watched.

If that’s the case then why does every single tv broadcast use valuable air time showing post-match “analysis”?

Edited by Luddite

What did he do/say? 

2 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Never voted Tory in my life but feel free to carry on the lazy stereotype.

My post just reflects what I saw in the game tonight. I thought Rangers played with real guts and deserved to win the tie. 

You did.

5 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

'MoVe It To ThE bIgGeR sTaDiUm!!!!!!111!' campaign commencing in 3..2...1...

The Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan holds just under 44k.

Given the usual 1/3rd of that will be given to sponsors and hospitality, it means around 11k each for Rangers and EF which is really poor.

Just now, Luddite said:

If that’s the case then does every single tv broadcast use valuable air time showing post-match “analysis”?

If theyre relying on me for viewership numbers then aye.

Ive personally got no interest in pre or post match shows. But fair play if others do.

But Im not going to get worked up when a well known fan celebrates his team winning a big game.

Think complaining about BT’s clear policy of having colour commentary from fans/ex players - Carlton and Joe for West Ham etc, just seems really weird. Why remove passion for a more anodyne experience?

29 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Kirk Broadfoot played in the last one.

He could probably play in one now. Still one of the best players in the country IMO.

3 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

What did he do/say? 

Nothing worth getting worked up over.

Was a bit emotional and was filmed turning his back to the camera to celebrate over to the players. Thats about it.

Nothing worth getting worked up over.

Was a bit emotional and was filmed turning his back to the camera to celebrate over to the players. Thats about it.

Don’t see anything wrong wigh that either tbh. Everyone knows how he feels about Rangers.

2 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

If theyre relying on me for viewership numbers then aye.

Ive personally got no interest in pre or post match shows. But fair play if others do.

But Im not going to get worked up when a well known fan celebrates his team winning a big game.

Fair play. Im not really bothered about that either and I also find the studio chat to be tedious drivel. I watch most games with the volume down/off

7 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

The Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan holds just under 44k.

Given the usual 1/3rd of that will be given to sponsors and hospitality, it means around 11k each for Rangers and EF which is really poor.

10k it is, it is what it is, always been this way, nothing will change