Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Radio Scotland saying Souness has went public today saying Rangers shouldn’t have given Clement the managers job and should have given it to Lampard. Surely this isn’t true given he’s also apparently getting a Consultancy role with Rangers.

31 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

If he has indeed said that today I expect Bisgrove will have withdrawn the offer of a consultancy role Tbf.

I heard the interview with Souness on TalkSPORT this morning and what Radio Scotland are saying is twisting his words to suit their agenda. IMHO. 

Souness was actually on discussing his next move to support the Debra charity and it was Simon Jordan who decided to ask the question around the rumours circulating about Souness and his manager preferred choice. 

Listen to it here:

Edited by Molotov

1 minute ago, Molotov said:

I heard the interview with Souness on TalkSPORT this morning and what Radio Scotland are saying is twisting his words to suit their agenda. IMHO. 

Souness was actually on discussing his next move to support the Debra charity and it was Jim White who decided to ask the question around the rumours circulating about Souness and his manager preferred choice. 

Listen to it here:

It was only Tom English that said he’d heard the interview. The others said they hadn’t heard it Tbf.

57 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Radio Scotland saying Souness has went public today saying Rangers shouldn’t have given Clement the managers job and should have given it to Lampard. Surely this isn’t true given he’s also apparently getting a Consultancy role with Rangers.

40 minutes ago, AJF said:

I think he said that Lampard and Clement were the two outstanding candidates and he felt Lampard had the edge.

I do worry that football has kind of passed Souness by, given the amount of time he has been out of the game, so it’ll be interesting to see what the extent of his role will be.

But during Chick Young's hero worshipping section on Sportsound on Saturday, he insisted Souness had told him Clement was considered the outstanding candidate by everyone involved in the process.

Surely Chick wouldn't have got that wrong?

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

But during Chick Young's hero worshipping section on Sportsound on Saturday, he insisted Souness had told him Clement was considered the outstanding candidate by everyone involved in the process.

Surely Chick wouldn't have got that wrong?

implies that Souness even remembers the sycophantic little tit

8 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It was only Tom English that said he’d heard the interview. The others said they hadn’t heard it Tbf.

Aah Good old shit stirring Tom. At least Souness answered the honestly and gave both candidates a glowing endorsement. He just felt I his opinion that Lampard may have handled the West of Scotland goldfish bowl better than Clement. 

It’s a bit of a travesty to football that we’ve managed to get in level at half time. A minor miracle, really.

Due to the issue of having no available left back we are sacrificing the best part of Sima’s game which is playing on the last line of defence and using his pace to get beyond.

I thought Souttar’s booking was a bit of a joke, clearly won the ball, studs weren’t showing and the ref has bought the reaction from the Sparta defender.

We really need to change things up to get us up the pitch. We are weathering a storm but that won’t last forever.

Butland playing very well again.

Edited by AJF

7 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

Butland is class. 

Dessers is a donkey that makes fat Morelos look agile. 

Cantwell struggles at this level and Kevin Thomson said "tracky backy" earlier. 

That is all. 

Ben Davies is taking corners.  Add that.